Founder Status FAQ - Please Read Before Posting!

Well I added that picture on your post that shows the current status. It makes you think you can't do anything until November 30th, which is what I was assuming.

I redeemed my code in my Hardened Edition. I then logged into Elite from MW3. It asked for my login info. I went to callofduty.com/founder and created an account, linking my gamertag and all.

Once I did that, it said upgrade complete and told me I was a premium member.

You must start a match and your emblems/titles will show up before the match starts.

This was quite the pain considering how expensive it was ;) Seems like I'm in some kind of beta.

edit: also added in some more pictures of what it looks like on a gamertag.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I added that picture on your post that shows the current status. It makes you think you can't do anything until November 30th, which is what I was assuming.

I redeemed my code in my Hardened Edition. I then logged into Elite from MW3. It asked for my login info. I went to callofduty.com/founder and created an account, linking my gamertag and all.

Once I did that, it said upgrade complete and told me I was a premium member.

You must start a match and your emblems/titles will show up before the match starts.

This was quite the pain considering how expensive it was ;) Seems like I'm in some kind of beta.

edit: also added in some more pictures of what it looks like on a gamertag.

Indeed it does feel very unpolished and using us as unoffical beta testers :p

Thanks for adding the extra picutres :) It seems they have kept to and updated there sign up. It did say the 13th last time I checked. Now its updated im assuming they will send out Founder titles and emblems all in one go on or after the 30th.

logged in for the first time 4 days ago. i have no problem accessing elite, have the green founder skull on screen, still havent gotten any of the callsign stuff or 2xp. i prestige cod4 the same day and got the prestige token. kind of aggravating that i dont have the founder stuff yet

My patience really is wearing thin with this service. I've got £35 worth of unopened points waiting to purchase my subscription, and of course I'm stuck in a never-ending cycle of either -

- Account registration fill in > Value is null and cannot be void. May I add each section has something added, with ticks next to each section.

OR -

- Service Agreement loop via the console application. For some absurd reason it wants me to accept the service terms..again...and again..and again. It just won't let me accept them.

And I cannot find anything to do with either of these problems on their support page. There's no point in me just buying the subscription when I don't even know if I'm registered due to the above problems. Any links to prove otherwise would be extremely beneficial. I'd like Founder status, but I can't see that happening. I've already waited almost two weeks, and it's becoming more of a joke as each day passes.

EDIT - Just tried the method Tyger mentioned, and redirected to a .404 error page.

Edited by RickyMcG

Having an issue, and google & twitter both have no answers to this. Im trying to buy Premium Elite before the 30th for the founder status. So i bought the $50 MSP card that specifically has Call of Duty Elite on the card and enter it in to xbox.com. now when i go to the marketplace under Call of Duty Elite, going to "Buy Membership" its telling me "There are no subscriptions currently available for this title" any help? the same thing happens when i do it on my xbox's game marketplace and also in the elite app on my xbox.

Considering this is a stickied thread, wouldn't it be recommended to have up to date information?

That being said, Founder status has been further extended to the 13th December.

(http://www.callofduty.com/founder) I for one am relieved, I may have a chance of actually obtaining Founder status, providing that the problems I'm still currently having are sorted out by then.

I did accept today I'd have to make do without Founder status and the titles/exclusive camo, so seeing that news was welcoming. :)

Considering this is a stickied thread, wouldn't it be recommended to have up to date information?

That being said, Founder status has been further extended to the 13th December.

(http://www.callofduty.com/founder) I for one am relieved, I may have a chance of actually obtaining Founder status, providing that the problems I'm still currently having are sorted out by then.

I did accept today I'd have to make do without Founder status and the titles/exclusive camo, so seeing that news was welcoming. :)

All information was up to date and now is :) (Thank you for posting the date) There is no other information out there that isn't in this thread. Remember this thread was/is for Founder information only and not regarding anything to do with the Elite Service. That being said myself & other members have tryed answer all Elite qeustions that we can.

Question.. how do i make a clan on elite where I can level it up?

Log into Callofduty.com and enter Elite. When your in click Connect and from there you can create your Clan (Not sure if you can do this from the Elite App on XBL or PSN)

All information was up to date and now is :) (Thank you for posting the date) There is no other information out there that isn't in this thread. Remember this thread was/is for Founder information only and not regarding anything to do with the Elite Service. That being said myself & other members have tryed answer all Elite qeustions that we can.

I understand, and I do appreciate the thread/FAQ and the questions that have been answered. I just wanted to let people know who have yet to obtain Founder due to problems or whatnot that they have extended time, and I wanted the first page of the FAQ to reflect that. Thankyou for updating. :)

Log into Callofduty.com and enter Elite. When your in click Connect and from there you can create your Clan (Not sure if you can do this from the Elite App on XBL or PSN)

Excellent... just did it.

Now I need to work on leveling up my clan.... which I can't do till they bring the clan challenges out

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Sick of this shit from activision!!! First my code wouldn't work!! Took 2 week to get another code now when I put that in it says " your code is good to go but we are not" WTF is this all about

That server has been down for over 2 months and I am getting not much help from support now that BO2 is out. I am trying to redeem mine as well.