Really good

First its a review copy. Go to TA got all the Cheevos online

Second one "the Great pirate era" is from the first line of the One Piece Intro you moron Pants Party. But yeah i can understand you being jealous.

And the game is still pretty good btw :-)

Second one "the Great pirate era" is from the first line of the One Piece Intro you moron Pants Party. But yeah i can understand you being jealous.

So I'm a moron simply for never seeing One Piece (which I have no interest in) and I'm jealous because you've played this game (which I have no interest in)? Not likely. Don't be an internet hard-ass, it doesn't work on me.

Why is it that always players from the US and A think they are superior :-)

No Pants Party, the point is that you didnt use your brain, instead you just opened your mouth and the result of it was nonsense at best.

If you dont have interest in this game, why posting here :-) try to create a guide for some internet fame or something, sury this will pay your bills ^^

But i can tell you why douchebags like me get games early, its because we dont life in a world full of gettint cheevos and writing cheevo guides, we live in the real world, you know like getting money, play for fun and stuff

But i can tell you why douchebags like me get games early, its because we dont life in a world full of gettint cheevos and writing cheevo guides, we live in the real world, you know like getting money, play for fun and stuff

i was with you till right there..i dont get why you ppl come on a site dedicated to achievement hunting then put down achievement hunters..isnt that counter productive?

You know whats counter productive? People who need internet fame. US and A players who are pissed because the rest of theworld will get a game earlier then they are.

People like Pants who claim to have no interest in the game but post in this sub forum anyways (i guess he was looking for another e fame boost by creating a cheevo guide or something)

People like pants who are so thick, that they read a biografy out of context, its verycreepy that this guy was stalking me over xbox.com (creepy much?)

Why is it that always players from the US and A think they are superior :-)

Not all of us. It varies from country to country.

No Pants Party, the point is that you didnt use your brain, instead you just opened your mouth and the result of it was nonsense at best.

He was joking. Do you have a sense of humor or do you just laugh at your own jokes?

If you dont have interest in this game, why posting here :-) try to create a guide for some internet fame or something, sury this will pay your bills ^^

Pants is a mod here and all the staff that work on the site do it for free.

That makes no sense. You got a game early because you play for fun? Or because you make money? I do both and I don't get games early. Something else that doesn't make sense is why you talk down about getting achievements and writing guides, yet you're posting on an achievement site...

You have conjones, I'll give you that. Talking to a mod like that. If that were me, you wouldn't still be here. :D

You know whats counter productive? People who need internet fame. US and A players who are pissed because the rest of theworld will get a game earlier then they are.

Actually, the US (the majority of the time) gets games on Tuesday when Europe gets them on Friday. No one cares that you got a game early.

People like pants who are so thick, that they read a biografy out of context, its verycreepy that this guy was stalking me over xbox.com (creepy much?)

All you have to do is click on your gamercard. Not that hard to do.

I dont likejokes, which involve me as a pirate. This is the worst thing you can say to a vivid gamer.

As a mod (who cares) he should have known better

Mods here do take things seriously. But one of the many reasons why I like this site is that they don't act better than everyone else and they do have a sense of humor.

Well that escalated quickly, didn't even know this forum got any traffic!

And the game is still pretty good btw :-)

Good to hear.

US and A players who are pissed because the rest of theworld will get a game earlier then they are.

This actually does bother me though, lol. It should release all on the same day IMO.

People like Pants who claim to have no interest in the game but post in this sub forum anyways (i guess he was looking for another e fame boost by creating a cheevo guide or something)

Well as Skorpion said, Pants is a mod here. Even if he has no interest in any one particular game, he is still in charge of moderation on the boards. :p

So... I have gotten my review copy a couple of days ago too. But I am fairly partial about it. While it is somewhat fun if you haven't played Painkiller for all those years, it certainly isn't all that perfect. Controls feel fairly sluggish, it is really short (only 14 levels instead of the original 34 from PK + Addon) and tends to stutter when really big enemies come into play at times.

It certainly has this oldskool charme and it doesn't look all that bad, so I suppose it's not a terrible deal for a low price game. Haven't checked out Multiplayer yet, but if the leaderboards (hey GamingEconomist, saw you there!) are anything to judge by, there won't be a lot of competition at this point in time.

If I were more of a skilled player, I'd tackle an Achievement Guide - but I'm certainly not the right person to start one.

Rock on folks!

I love when people get all hard on the internet, get called out on it, then just harden up even more and end up making themselves look like huge assholes. What does me being from the US have to do with ANYTHING? Why attack my personal life? Why assume I do anything for internet fame? Why continue to make random, wild accusations at all? Oh, because you're a dickbag. You don't know anything about me aside from seeing my name on some guides around the site. What, that automatically makes me a no-life loser who wants to be famous on the internet? Couldn't possibly be that I enjoy helping others with games I've played, completely free of charge, in my free time away from my work and family life. Nope, couldn't be that at all.

Anyway, to answer your question, I ran across this post because I am a mod, and I use the "New Posts" feature to browse the entirety of the forum's most recent threads. I clicked this specific post because you claimed to know the game was good but I knew it was not released yet and I wanted to know how you knew it was good. Hence the assumption by the other person that you stole it, a quick click on your gamercard (linked to your account here) and my subsequent joke that maybe you did because the word "pirate" was in your bio. One click is not exactly stalking, bro.

In no way should my nationality, social life or status on the site have been brought into this discussion, but because you had nothing else to say to me, you got into internet rage mode and acted a fool, only further making yourself look bad.

Grow up and calm down.

First of all, please dont play this typical "bro" or "dude" card on me. We are not friends so please dont do it, it make you look really pathetic to be honest.

I am not hard on the internet, i dont have to, there is nothing of value there. So you came here because you know this game is not yet being released but otherwise you claim you are not interested in this game *cough* *cough*

I didnt attack your personal life i justgave an opinion what i think fits, justlike you came up with this pirate stuff, whichwas ripped out of context, to your amusement.

Sorry this whole "i really wanna help people in my free time thing because i enjoy it" is absolutely unbelievable, especially when we dig a little bit, where other players send in Walkthroughs and strangely they never got sticky, but yours a few days/weeks after got immediately sticky :-)

And hey you were the first to fuck things up, you judged me by my gamercard :-) which is really really weak and shows that you need X360a fame because you judge people by their gamercard, this is what i call "Internet Wannabee Hard and badass attitude"

Sigh... I call everyone bro or dude despite my level of friendliness. But whatever, bored with this. Your original intent for this thread was filled, you let everyone know the game is good (though you failed to provide very much detail). It has spiraled out of control since then obviously, and you've peacocked about enough for my liking. We can all move on, I think.