Achievement Discussion

Krazie

I DIDNT think the boss was even hard lol

Thats funny seeing how he has 0 of 1000 in this game. If he would have played that part i was explaining to Rellik,he would have......... nm..... far be it from me to criticize.

Maybe it was on another system...right?:p

but all in all, that part is really annoying!

hope u passed it rellik:drunk

BTW: Welcome to the site STUCKY.

There is none better than x360a

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! These achievements are crazy, they're just handin' 'em out! About the Drop Dead achievement, does anyone know how many drop zones there are? And is there a way to control them, or is it just random? I rented it so I don't have any instructions, I don't even know what makes the drop zone kills happen... ??

"Complete a play through of the game in record time"

Does anyone know the time needed for this?

I got it by finishing in just under 2 hours or so. It was second playthough. Having the last sword makes the early part of the game a quick breeze as you can kill most enemies in either 1 or two hits. Makes it very easy to hit the time mark.

I got it by finishing in just under 2 hours or so. It was second playthough. Having the last sword makes the early part of the game a quick breeze as you can kill most enemies in either 1 or two hits. Makes it very easy to hit the time mark.

Ya i just got it, only took a few hours. Now all i need is the collectibles...so no one has a guide? cause if not im just gunna return it and rent something else....

Or at least can someone post the "easy to miss" ones?

EDIT: Ok so i just checked, xbox.com and achieve 360 points.com dont even have this game in there lists yet. So im going to keep bugging you guys until someone makes a guide lol

I'm pretty sure the film isnt out yet, and neither is the game wierd...

WTF?:confused::confused: Yeah so were all playing an imaginary jumper game, made on construction paper with clay modeled jumpers and paper mache paladins. Im sorry but you set your self up for that 1.:p

Check the release date, or maybe some1's achievements and look at the date. Also ,the movie came out aswell prior to your posting. Sorry ;)

Horrible game!!! For the final boss, stay in the left corner by the stairs as mentioned by cSELECT. Then when your green bar is full use the power attack and ta da. I got irritated with this part last night thinking it would save so i quit. Tried to continue right away to see where it left off and it shows me entering the monastary for the last fight. Today i turn it on and what do you know...starts me over at the beginning of the level. I can't wait to finish this crap and return it.

A mistake i made i want to share with people. I finished the game the first time around and wanted to start my 2nd play through. I accidentally hit "New Game" and it showed i had 0 exp. So i quit and tried "Continue Game" and it showed the same thing, 0 exp. I quickly shut off my 360 and restarted. Luckliy this time when i hit continue it had all my stuff still with my exp showing now. FYI

same thing happened to me last week. i was mad that i had exp=0. So the next day i decided to do it all over again, but when i chose continue ,it had everything from before the mess up. Thank god i didnt chose to play from beginning all over again.

Edit: A quick tip for beating the game in record time: RUN past everything that doent require you beating people up in order to move on. Like in egypt, you have to defeat the enemies before advancing. Just run by every1 else and for the bosses use the "enemy immobilizing" trick i posted before.

(knocking the boss down, wait half a second and begin the attacks with the B button,that will stun them and you can combo pound away at him to knock him down yet again.. rinse and repeat.)

For the last boss bring him to the upper left corner of the map (left side of stairs) and kick his ass there with the above combo (dont get too close to stairs becasue the enemies will come down and make a simple fight into a complicated 1.

You finish it like in an hour and a half.

Done and never playing it again!!! 1000/1000

this is without a doubt the worst game I've ever played: the camera sucks, it glitched me under a set of stairs 3 different times to where I had to completely restart the mission, nd the boss battles are retarded...i got 600 within 30 minutes and took this shit straight back to blockbuster it was that bad

This PoS is really pissing me off. I'm doing that trick where if you die you turn off your console and just load it back up, but I've done that last mission so many dam times now that I can't even remember how many it has been. The last boss is being a pain in the ass because the other enemies are shooting those dam pee-shooters at me everytime I walk away and they end up killing me. I think that once I finish this game I mite just break it toss it out the window, walk outside and jump up and down on it. Although I'm not literally going to do that it's just how much I hate this game with a passion.

• 2 weeks later...
this is without a doubt the worst game I've ever played: the camera sucks, it glitched me under a set of stairs 3 different times to where I had to completely restart the mission, nd the boss battles are retarded...i got 600 within 30 minutes and took this shit straight back to blockbuster it was that bad

yeah im kinda having the same problem. on the last level an enemy got stuck behind a door with just his head poking through, and ive got to restart the whole level again.. i really wonder what happend to the xbox360 'qualiity control' this is by far the worst game i think i have ever played.. even though i love my 100% completions i really dont think i can bring myself to playing this sack of shit through a second time