Help How can I pass the Empty Seven on Hard mode

Akumario

i'm having a hard time killing the mass of ninjas and female ninjas,

right after the elevator take you down,on this leve (the Empty Seven)

i have kill the qeens and after that 2 big fat buddys come down

by then i'm all bleening to dead , they just hit me once and i have to start over again

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel your pain i was struggling with this too, but just try to horizontal slice as many ninjas and female ninjas as u can and save that bear till the 2nd wave of the big guys comes and remember u have to fight 4 waves of them. Heres the trick on the big guys stand near an edge and when they charge at u they should fall over in the water and u should be able to take out one of them by urself after one falls into the water and just keep repeating this process.

my technique with the big guys is unrelenting combos. just keep mashing the buttons and run away once in a while if the other guy gets too close. Besides that, the force of your attack will frequently send them over the edge.

I'm stuck on this level as well. I can't make it through the fight with the two Brutes ( I forgot what they are called ). However, my strategy in dealing with them is to bait them towards the edge of the pit and just hammer the B button. For some reason they cannot block the kicks and it drives them back into the lava, or whatever it is. Just be careful not to fall in yourself. This worked perfectly for me on "Number 1" difficulty, but now on "Number 2" I am so beat up by the time I get to these guys one stray hit does me in.

I just made it past this part myself. I noticed that by doing the body part poker and actually getting a hand refills your health :) so I try to make it almost to the female ninjas before activating and completing it so that my health is full again. As for the large enemies I just parry them and take them out in one it. It's a little high risk until you get the timing down, but it works

Here's my post from the The I am Stuck Thread:

Got it, finally. Here's what I did:

For all the ninja waves I would just parry each attack then do a charged focus X attack on each one.

Kunoichi I parried each attack then did the A, X move to throw them into the air and cut off their legs.

The big guys... These guys are hard since there's 2 at a time and they stick together. I ran in on the one that made it down the stairs first and just XXX, YYY him over to the edge and knocked him off. Then just attacked the other one till he died. Repeat for each wave. Be careful when pushing them off the edge though that you don't fall off too. This happened to me on the last wave of big guys 3 times.

WHOOO! finally got past this checkpoint and my fingers are about to explode! I couldnt get any of the above mentioned strategies to work for me so i improvised. I didnt really have a strategy just alot of frustration and it seemed to work :Bounce:. When the big guys showed up i just stood next to the water and dodged them as they lunged toward me making each one of them kill themselves, i didnt have to swing on them at all, it worked alot better for me than kicking them in (i usually went in with them).

When the big guys showed up i just stood next to the water and dodged them as they lunged toward me making each one of them kill themselves, i didnt have to swing on them at all, it worked alot better for me than kicking them in (i usually went in with them).

Your method worked for me. Thanks for that.

tip for the girlies:

when you get the single big guy by himself, combo him until he dies. if you keep hitting xxxyyybbbxxxyyybbb etc then he won't be able to get a hit in and you will fill up your overfocus. Using overfocus on the girls you can kill 1 1/2 waves of them without breaking a sweat since they all jump out of the one corner.

PS: you'll have to combo the last guy in every ninja wave too to have enough focus by the end. Hmm, after going back and trying it again its hard to get over focus ;)

Edited by ghen

• 3 weeks later...

just got by it myself took about 2 hours but what worked on the first few waves of ninjas for me was the focus horizontal, i would get in the middle of them and when its safe start a horizontal, u can do up to 4 of these i think without leaving focus mode when they jump aim high when they duck aim low, and chain your focus attacks together.

• 2 weeks later...

finally i did it! i think its the hardest part of the game...i used a different strategy than above...very slow but it was the only one effective..

ok lets begin. your main moves will be only RT (block) and A+charged Y...its a jump with a hit that release a wave on the ground, being in fact the only "distance" attack in the game...

first wave of ninja: begin to target first 2 ninja that comes with jumps, then get surrounded and block...eventually will attack only 2 or 3 ninjas a time. the only thing to do is block and counterattack with jump. before first wave is dead, u have the overfocus charged. unleash it at 2nd wave

do the same with 3rd (charge overfocus) and 4th (unleash it, also on the big guy).

5th and 6th of female ninja will be harder cause they jump and u can being hitted more times but eventually u wil do it!

now there are 2 options...u can use overfocus on female ninjas or save it for the 4 waves of big guys... it all depends on how many health u have... now the big guys...dont waste time with combos or trying to let them fall from the edges...its very risk. u can be hitted and u can be the one to fall! here PARRY is the key. parry, then pounce (hold A), then X. u dont cut head, but u cut bellie, so its the same at all..ONE SHOT ONE KILL! i got first wave of big guys with low energy and overfocus. of course i used it and i thought it will be impossible to survive for 3 more but using parry-pounce, took me less than a minute to get the checkpoint. hope it helps

Edited by Damian 83

I don't think I've ever been so frustrated as I have at this point in the game. Honestly, no matter what I do, something retarded seems to happen that completely screws me over. I'll be doing perfectly, not getting hit for up to 3 waves, and suddenly attacks will be getting through my blocks, and a couple hits later I somehow end up dead. Sometimes I'll be perfect all the way to the first female ninja wave, then my parry will suddenly keep messing up, and a couple long range attacks and a few small attacks later, I'm dead again.

I really wish there was a checkpoint or SOMETHING after the last big wave with the big guy. It's so frustrating that it's just souring my impression of the game as a whole. It pisses me off even more that I went the entire game on Number One without a single death, then get to this part and die over and over again.

Really hate it. :(

Of course, moments after posting that I beat it, and now I'm stuck on that asshole Justice. I can't even get past his first phase. His attack pattern is too random and his moves are impossible to avoid. He just keeps teleporting away from my perfect slices and firing at me, which seem nearly impossible to avoid.

I really hate this game at this point.

Of course, moments after posting that I beat it, and now I'm stuck on that asshole Justice. I can't even get past his first phase. His attack pattern is too random and his moves are impossible to avoid. He just keeps teleporting away from my perfect slices and firing at me, which seem nearly impossible to avoid.

I really hate this game at this point.

why perfect slices?? u have only to do simple combos + block when he teleport. then run on it with another combo... hardest part is the 3d. 1st is a piece of cake

This is what I did. I couldnt keep button mashing it was messing up my fingers. So I did the opposite. Nothing but defense. For the first 4 waves(female/male ninjas) I just held down block(RT) and never let go. The same with focus(LT). Once it was charged it would automatically activate. At this point your blocking and in focus and will stay like this for quite a long time. While this is happening just keep pushing x till it goes thru as a slice then make it count and attack only the ninja in front of you then go back to blocking(RT). You block untill your medallion is charged. Again activate focus(LT) and keep tapping x till Afro attacks the ninja in front of him, again imediatly go back to blocking. I got thru the first four waves this way getting hit only one time and still had my bear and ninja poker to use.

The second part where the orange ninjas come out I didnt really have a strategy. I just did my best to kill them as fast as I could. This is also where I will activate ninja ninja. This is the hardest part of this game for me.

On the 4 waves of swordsman I did the same trick I used on the ninjas. Only drawback is that it takes a little time to kill the swordsman this way. The first wave of big guys happen to catch me slippen and got me down to where I had only one hit left(another tip: when u have one hit left block untill you get out of the red, you will only get enough health back so that u do not hear the funny audio but its something). I made it thru the last 3 waves of big guys on one hit doing this method. Like I said tho it takes a little time to do it this way. I think it took me maybe an hour. But I would stop for a second if my hand started to hurt. I know it might not work for everyone but it is an option that I wanted to share. I flew right thru this game on normal then hard till this part and just wanted to say my strategy. It was almost sure fire for me tho.

Edited by Colonel AJay

i'm having a hard time killing the mass of ninjas and female ninjas,

right after the elevator take you down,on this leve (the Empty Seven)

i have kill the qeens and after that 2 big fat buddys come down

by then i'm all bleening to dead , they just hit me once and i have to start over again

OMG after 3-4 hours of unexplainable madness i finally beat the Empty seven story part two's ridiculous wave of masses. I tried all the above methods but NONE of them seemed to work (besides the tip on having one of the big dudes with red hair fly off the edge when they come out in pairs). I actually regressed when i used these other methods. What i did was simply play how i always do and fight my fight. Nothing special, I figured I was bound to get lucky one of these playthroughs. idk this is the hardest segment of any "action" game i have played on the x360 and I am sooo proud that I completed. Good Luck to all those who attempt this, just keep trying & don't give up.

FINALLY!!!! That has was absolutely one of the most aggrivating parts to a game I have ever played. The first few waves of ninjas always gave me the most trouble.... but it's over. Was about to send this back to Gamefly and say forget those 200 points for beating it on hard....blah

Well as with rest of the people on this issue I too struggled but after trying all the methods written on this the best for me was the block/parry LT+X on all the ninjas including the kunoichi waves, I stood in 1 of the 4 corners as not to get flanked and concentrated on 1 ninja at a time blocked then focus X kill rince and repeat, it worked a treat didnt use the bear at all tho I did use the poker game trying for the achieve, on the bigger guys i again stayed near 1 of the 4 corners and spammed Y to knock them off the edge ended up being a doddle

Edited by Dead Herb