Achievement Trading Thread

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all. I am looking to bang out the online achieves. I am in the US eastern time zone, not that it matters I'm on all day anyway haha. Please message me and let me know it's for AAA. Hope to hear from someone soon. Happy achievement whoring to all :drunk gt: ShaneKarma.

UPDATE....I was able to get all the online achieves thanks to Snipe777 and Thomas Irwin. Special thanks to both you guys. However I am keeping the game and I will be happy to help anyone with the 5 wins with a created luchador achievement. I just don't have the time to help anyone with the 5 mask/hair matches because u need 3 wins to get your mask back so it will take way too long.

To anyone going for the Long Live Me achieve, make sure you and your boosting partner create a wrestler for all 4 slots to save time. It's 30 less matches you will have to play!

Edited by ShaneKarmaNY
Because this site is awesome and I found two great boosting buddies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I only need to "Long live me" to 100% the game, but ill work with anybody on all 3 online achievements who helps me with the last one.

as a bonus i already have the first mask vs hair win, so if you have 4 virgin CAW slots then we wont have to hassle with requalifying 3 extra matches after a loss on my end.

gt = COUSINELVIS

Edited by COUSINELVIS

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...