WP7 Current Game List (+Prices and Achievement Guide Links)

XBOX ISAAC82

Finally there are actual release dates for the "must have" games!

From the x360a mainpage;

Hydro Thunder GO (5 May for £3.99)

Doodle Jump (1 June for £2.49)

geoDefense (8 June for £2.49)

Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Episode 1 (15 June for £5.49)

Plants vs Zombies (22 June for £3.99)

Angry Birds (29 June for £2.49)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally there are actual release dates for the "must have" games!

From the x360a mainpage;

Hydro Thunder GO (5 May for £3.99)

Doodle Jump (1 June for £2.49)

geoDefense (8 June for £2.49)

Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Episode 1 (15 June for £5.49)

Plants vs Zombies (22 June for £3.99)

Angry Birds (29 June for £2.49)

So looking forward to these games but these dates are obviously out by a few weeks so lets hope they start next Wednesday. I will probably buy all of them apart from maybe Sonic as I found it quite difficult on the Xbox so I can imagine that it would be even more difficult on a phone.

Will add all of these to the bottom of my list once the dates are confirmed.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

So looking forward to these games but these dates are obviously out by a few weeks so lets hope they start next Wednesday. I will probably buy all of them apart from maybe Sonic as I found it quite difficult on the Xbox so I can imagine that it would be even more difficult on a phone.

Will add all of these to the bottom of my list once the dates are confirmed.

The dates are correct. Here's an article with screenshots, US pricing, and details for each game.

Hey guys, excellent thread! I've doubled the number of FC'd games I had on my WP7 since reading this! :D

Just letting you know, all the games covered by Game Room (Asteroids, Centipede, Lunar Lander and Pitfall, so far) have an achievement difficulty of about 2, because they all have the same achievements, except 1 which is game related.

The cheevs that are the same are:

- Velocity Gamer: Travel at over 55kph while playing

- Keep It Movie: Travel 1km while playing

- Retro Roadie: Travel 10km while playing

- Get The Ball Rolling: First Medal

- Across The Board: One of each Medal

- Gold Rush: 3 Gold Medals

- Try, Try Again: Beat your Leaderboard score 3 times

- Credit Where Credit is Due: Watch the Credits in full

- Shaking Things Up: Play with Tilt Controls

This totals to 170G of each game. The 30G game-related cheev is usually relatively easy, and the only ones that would cause difficulty would be Gold Rush and Across The Board.

In addition, if you have Game Room on your console, you automatically get cheevs for the games you play on your WP7, and vice versa! WINNING. :p

Does anyone know of any more Game Room games that are coming out?

The Sims achievement guide is now up :)

Reckon you could update the post with which games still require an achievement guide?

I am only posting Achievement guides that have been posted on the game page, not just in the games forums section. It's just a lot easier for me to check.

You have Fruit Ninja with a glitched symbol, but people have 200 on this game. Is this mistake or was there an update to the game that fixed/glitched an achievement?

I do as a number of people including myself have had a few of the achievements glitch on this game. For example the achievements for killing 150, 1000, 5000 & 10000 fruit have glitched for a lot people, I myself have got about 24,000 kills and the 10000 one has not popped. It has been stated in the forum that reinstalling fixes the achievement issues but to me that is still a glitch as it has made me miss out on the achievement requiring the most time.

I do as a number of people including myself have had a few of the achievements glitch on this game. For example the achievements for killing 150, 1000, 5000 & 10000 fruit have glitched for a lot people, I myself have got about 24,000 kills and the 10000 one has not popped. It has been stated in the forum that reinstalling fixes the achievement issues but to me that is still a glitch as it has made me miss out on the achievement requiring the most time.

I see. Thanks for the explanation.