American Armored Core V - Team Members

break

hello all, if you are living in the united states time zones...and plan on playing "Armored Core V" on xbox live...you have come to the right place !!

this thread is to setup time to get online together...swap emblems...and even to generally help each other out online !!

i live in the central standard time...so if you would like to add me once this game is released...i will accept you ^_^ !!

* also, fell free to post any questions or interesting tips about the game anytime here *

Hey Dude.

I live in Canada. General Mountain Time. I've played the series since project phantasma. I don't really know anyone who plays game. If you wanna do some fights online and possibly clan, let me know.

cool, i have been playing since "masters of the arena" !!

i should be on this game everyday i can wake up...i plan to be very active, so sure you can add me ^_^"

looking for in depth HELP with this game. first time playing armored core. i want to make a build for each weight class. but i want my main to be focused on speed. no clue where to start lol!

I Can Help you with that. I Have been playing AC since the original came out. I live in Eastern time zone(?) (NY state) Hit me up GT is my user name for this site. Make plans for a very Looong how to on what you would like to do.. even its just the basics of mech design.

If anyone is interested, I've set up a clan and hope to get some people in who are serious about both achievements and fun. I'd like to be one of the first to complete this. ;)

Team name is Valhalla. Right now it's set to screening, but if you add me as a friend I will get you approved. Add me as a friend on XBL and we can do some missions and stuff. We're rank 70 and there's about 15 of us.

Edited by Worhammer

If anyone is interested, I've set up a clan and hope to get some people in who are serious about both achievements and fun. I'd like to be one of the first to complete this. ;)

Team name is Chaos Rising. Right now it's free to apply. Add me as a friend on XBL and we can do some missions and stuff. Just based on my play of the story mode and a few order missions the team is already almost rank 20.

hey I'm up for nailing the achievements on this bad boy. as for clans I'm in it for fun and I have one made. if ya don't want to join we can always ally with each other.. Team name is Wolf's Dragoon

Edited by Idain Auzkovyn
Remade Team

I've started up a Team online, Kraken Arms. Two of us are in it right now, we have been Ravens since AC2. It's currently set up for Screening Enlistment, but all that really means is we want someone who can pull the triggers! Enrollment is very open, just apply, show us you can take down targets, and we will be sure to get you rolling the right way. As of posting, Team Level 9, 2 members, based in California. All welcome.

Team Lvl is 30 as of this posting Team Name is Wolf's Dragoon. Enlistment is screen But I am The only member so far (leader) Looking for team members Just ask to join in game and I'll put you through an easy test (simple easy lvl side mission difficulty no higher than five. Like WoulfeLoung said just need to make sure you can control you AC) Looking for members who wish to follow How Wolf's Dragoon works. ( name comes from a merc group from the game series Mech Warrior. AKA team would be hired as mercs.) As well as for fighting for territory. Team is Based in NY.

hello all, if you are living in the united states time zones...and plan on playing "Armored Core V" on xbox live...you have come to the right place !!

this thread is to setup time to get online together...swap emblems...and even to generally help each other out online !!

*our team is called "Champion" online for the xbox 360 *

i live in the central standard time...so if you would like to add me...i will accept you ^_^ !!

* also, feel free to post any questions or interesting tips about the game anytime here *

our current team level is 9002

Instead of everyone making their own team (and thus not getting anyone here to join them), wouldn't it be better if we stuck to a single X360A team?

Yea. I was thinking of starting a new thread for those who are interested in joining teams other than just having a "general" forums team. the trhing is I think the only way to do it right would be to make a separate forum page for people to make threads for their team(s).

Yea. I was thinking of starting a new thread for those who are interested in joining teams other than just having a "general" forums team. the trhing is I think the only way to do it right would be to make a separate forum page for people to make threads for their team(s).

It's always that problem of "Too many chiefs and not enough indians" - I decided it was better to get achievements with friends than bicker over who was going to be the leader. Even though I think my team name was way better than theirs. Anyway, 3 of us (including me) are online right now so if anybody wants to join in and get some achievements, let's go.

It's always that problem of "Too many chiefs and not enough indians" - I decided it was better to get achievements with friends than bicker over who was going to be the leader. Even though I think my team name was way better than theirs. Anyway, 3 of us (including me) are online right now so if anybody wants to join in and get some achievements, let's go.

yea I'm normaly like whatever lets get these achievements and have fun but AC is my baby. why back when tips and tricks was round I entered their Ac contests and got my AC's name in one of the games. And well.. I'm not giving up my teams name to someone else. ITs Wolf's Dragoon damnit. only way it would happen is if Raven's Nest let me join. LOL