60 Min defend organisation thread.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to organize a team no less than 12 members. The map will be Headquarters and EVERYONE will be an Automatic class and use the M36 SAW set to single shot. The team will be split into quarters to facilitate ammo conservation and time management. Each 1/4 will suppress and survive for 15 minutes while the other 3/4 remain on standby. Once 15 minutes have elapsed the next 1/4 will then give relief and repeat the process for the next respective time allotment. Given that these 4 teams consist of 3 members each, there will be one member under each semi trailer and one at the rear, right bumper of the Humvee. All 3 members will maintain the prone position. If there are more than 12 members on the team the excess will serve as a last line of defense or replacements for anyone who is killed. There will be NO more than 3 people shooting at one time, though.

Reply here or on XBL and I will update the roster. GT - Tonic24k

The time and date will be established once 12 members are confirmed.

Who's in?

Team 1 [60:00 - 45:00]

1. CMOW89

2. GreatWhtRabbit

3. Deep Haze

4. (Reserve)

Team 2 [45:00 - 30:00]

1. H1TnRON

2. Stianhk

3. | HTC |

4. (Reserve)

Team 3 [30:00 - 15:00]

4. (Reserve)

Team 4 [15:00 - 00:00]

1. Tonic24k

2. Kaotic88

3. IndoorGnome

4. (Reserve)

Edited by Tonic24k

Refer to my original post for details. If anyone else joining this group has a preference on what time they go, include it in your post so I can put you there. Otherwise you'll just be put in where ya fit.

So far the roster is as the following:

Team 1 [60:00 - 45:00]

1. CMOW89

2. GreatWhtRabbit

3. Deep Haze

4. (Reserve)

Team 2 [45:00 - 30:00]

1. H1TnRON

2. Stianhk

3. | HTC |

4. (Reserve)

Team 3 [30:00 - 15:00]

4. (Reserve)

Team 4 [15:00 - 00:00]

1. Tonic24k

2. Kaotic88

3. IndoorGnome

4. (Reserve)

Hit me up on XBL if it's a more convenient option for you. GT - Tonic24k

Edited by Tonic24k

This is the last achievement I need to max out this game. I've tried a bunch of times and haven't been able to get it. So, I'm looking for anyone who wants to get it. I'll join a group, if possible. Reply/message me here or hit me up on Live to set something up.

• 2 weeks later...