Megamind Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Scrapdaddy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No installing the game to the hd does not work, niether does installing it to the flash memory card. So far Im on level 6 and I have had to replay each level 4 times. I hate this game and cannot believe this crap was released!

I know, it sucks. The worst part is that the game really isnt that bad. I actually played the PS3 version too and that game does not have this glitch so it really makes no sense. You can easily complete the whole thing in about 3 hours tops when it works.

excellent guide like always scrapdaddy

Thanks - I appreciate it.

Awesome guide as usual mate. Finished this in just over 3 hours. Really easy and an awesome kids game... if it weren't for that freeze at the end of levels. I only ever hit it on the boss stages and I found that the game checking for an achievement is causing the hang. So, if it hangs after you kill a boss and you got your "no dying" achievement, make sure you die on the boss fight. Every time I did this, I got past the level straight away. I think this is more than coincidence so may be worth noting. I also played from HD on a slim and saved to a USB stick but still hit the problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say about 3-4 hours for 1000. I will confirm the game didn't freeze once and I beat it in just one sitting.

I would highly suggest you make it a 1/10 this game was easier than Hannah Montana, easier than Night at the museum, and easier than a lot of games you can complete with cheats even. You really can't get much easier, even the bosses were easy to avoid for getting hit!

Oh, and another thing you could mention what the BINKEYs you collect do, they let you upgrade your weapons. You could also subtract that you wrote the bosses were tricky (I think you wrote that somewhere). It's very much the opposite!

thanks to everyone above for confirming the glitch is fixed. I've updated the guide.

I would say about 3-4 hours for 1000. I will confirm the game didn't freeze once and I beat it in just one sitting.

I would highly suggest you make it a 1/10 this game was easier than Hannah Montana, easier than Night at the museum, and easier than a lot of games you can complete with cheats even. You really can't get much easier, even the bosses were easy to avoid for getting hit!

Oh, and another thing you could mention what the BINKEYs you collect do, they let you upgrade your weapons. You could also subtract that you wrote the bosses were tricky (I think you wrote that somewhere). It's very much the opposite!

I got a "thanks" pm from someone who said they finished in a little over 5 hours so I guess it just depends on how you play. Dropped the rating to 1 since practically everyone has 1000 and added in the Binkey upgrade note. Thanks Edited by Scrapdaddy

Nice guide as always ,

I played with the update and from hard drive and didnt get any lock ups on the game however i did have a bit of trouble unlocking "Destruction Doom" achievement i managed to get "Destruction Derby" and all the others first time but the couldnt get the level 3 achievement.

After clearing cache and deleting save game i started again and it unlocked !

I got a "thanks" pm from someone who said they finished in a little over 5 hours so I guess it just depends on how you play.

First off awesome guide- I had to use your walkthrough on the disco boss; don't know why but I couldn't figure him out at first lol :p

Anyways- I just finished the game and it took just over 3hrs for me; 3hrs & 10 minutes to be almost exact. I think the current time amount you have, 3-6 hrs, is a good fit. Once I got the binkey collectible cheeves I focused on only beating the levels and didn't go out of my way to collect binkey's any longer. By doing this I'm sure I shaved 10-15 minutes off each level. For those that do go out of their way to collect the binkey's in every level, I can see the game hitting the 5-6 hr mark as well.

First off awesome guide- I had to use your walkthrough on the disco boss; don't know why but I couldn't figure him out at first lol :p

Anyways- I just finished the game and it took just over 3hrs for me; 3hrs & 10 minutes to be almost exact. I think the current time amount you have, 3-6 hrs, is a good fit. Once I got the binkey collectible cheeves I focused on only beating the levels and didn't go out of my way to collect binkey's any longer. By doing this I'm sure I shaved 10-15 minutes off each level. For those that do go out of their way to collect the binkey's in every level, I can see the game hitting the 5-6 hr mark as well.

cool - thanks for the confirmation and glad everything worked out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...