This game is full of Bugs! or am I the only one getting them?

Hey all,

Right off the bat this game is lettered with "C" bugs but....thats not really that big of a deal. It's the game stopper issues the "A" bugs if you will.

The game has only froze on me once...k, no biggy. But I have lost my ability to use the UFO's retractor ray that shots out the bottom of the UFO, so I couldnt pick up cars or humans. The BIG! problem with that is I am at a mission where I must pick up a certain dude. This has also happend in another area of the game and I was unable to pick up the peopel I needed to finsh the level with...

As with both these issues I tried dying/restarting/turn off the console...and nothing wouldnt work.... Even switched controlers..I came back after afew hours and it worked??? So gay. Im glad this game is fun cuz I typicaly would stand for such a bugy game.

Hey all,

Right off the bat this game is lettered with "C" bugs but....thats not really that big of a deal. It's the game stopper issues the "A" bugs if you will.

The game has only froze on me once...k, no biggy. But I have lost my ability to use the UFO's retractor ray that shots out the bottom of the UFO, so I couldnt pick up cars or humans. The BIG! problem with that is I am at a mission where I must pick up a certain dude. This has also happend in another area of the game and I was unable to pick up the peopel I needed to finsh the level with...

As with both these issues I tried dying/restarting/turn off the console...and nothing wouldnt work.... Even switched controlers..I came back after afew hours and it worked??? So gay. Im glad this game is fun cuz I typicaly would stand for such a bugy game.

hold the L trigger and move up or down on the right stick, i had trouble w/ that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Game has froze on me twice, minigame kickman is so bugged up it pains me to even think about it, lost control of saucer twice, nexo's appearing out of nowhere and then vanashing, massive lag time in cut scene conversations, etc.

Even though this game is full of glitches and bugs I am still having alot of fun with it.

• 5 weeks later...

Mine lost all of his guns and all of his mental powers. But i still had everything on the saucer and plaus i saw a big whale in the background. So i just restarted and its all good. Oh ya if anyone knows where to find a guide to all collectables please send it to me in a message. Have every achievement exept those.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had three system locks, had to power down the xbox, resuming the game has been fine. One freeze was probably due to failing an odd job at the same time it was succeeding. On Shen Loooong i flew too far from a walker and failed, i moved back to the walker and it had destroyed the building. game gave me the pass but then locked up.

I was having fun until the 4th ring of furon, now it just feels a grind. Can't wait to finish and trade

Hey all,

HUH?I think i got a other game than you,

I don't see bugs,just aliens ;)

• 1 month later...
This is one of the buggier games I've ever played. Fell through the floor several times in the playthrough, which is unforgivable.

100% Agree ..

I've got a bug with the lunarian achievement.. I failed the mission, but the game still count this one for being done .. So I have to start the game again to restart the mission juste for ONE achievement.

Oh man that sucks a lot ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have a buddy who use to work at THQ here in Phoenix and he tells me everyone in THQ all the QA Testers are retarded they really never fix all the bugs just how Saints row 2 had so many bugs. I got a friend working in D3 Publishers too.

Don't blame this one on the QA testers. I worked on this game for 6 months AFTER it was supposed to be done, and the devs themselves refused to fix issues that crashed the game.

I had game blocking issues (mission critical NPC falling through the floor) come back as "Not Fixing" because the dev didn't know how to fix it. We saw it a dozen times where the devs spent time to fix water animations that the Sandblast QA thought was weird.

By the end of the project we were bugging just ridiculous stuff because the devs refused to fix anything else that wasn't horribly minor.

Edited by Xenization

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made it to the Odd Job in Shen Long where you've got to protect the Nexo walker on the way to the police station. After either getting stomped to death by the nexo walker, or watching it die 10 times, I decided this was too retarded to try anymore and I'm mailing it back. You shouldn't have to work through glitches or bugs to progress in the game. This thing is very, very poorly made. They should have got the guys who made the original on the PS2 to make this one. x_x