Should Jon Jones rank higher that Andersen Silva

Average Willy

Should Chael sonnen be ranked significantly less than Anderson Silva?

Yes because silva was already injured going into the fight:p

The judges saved sonnen ass with that ud win over bisping.

Silva vs sonnen 2 will be a brutal night for sonnen.:p

I agree with you SYTOS, i think the rematch will be an entirely different story. It was an enormous shame that Sonnen later failed a drug test for steriods after his awesome display against Silva. Sonnen was'nt half as effective against Bisping as you correctly pointed out. Sonnen states that he used steriods to correct a deficiency he naturally has but his performance against Bisping was very much an underwhelming affair after his 'drug assisted' marathon with Silva. Personally i think Sonnen needs to clear his name by repeating his previous performance against Silva when the two meet again but this time without the assistance of 'elevated levels of testosterone' in his body from steriod use. Until Sonnen proves otherwise his performance against Silva in their first fight is tainted!

I agree with you SYTOS, i think the rematch will be an entirely different story. It was an enormous shame that Sonnen later failed a drug test for steriods after his awesome display against Silva. Sonnen was'nt half as effective against Bisping as you correctly pointed out. Sonnen states that he used steriods to correct a deficiency he naturally has but his performance against Bisping was very much an underwhelming affair after his 'drug assisted' marathon with Silva. Personally i think Sonnen needs to clear his name by repeating his previous performance against Silva when the two meet again but this time without the assistance of 'elevated levels of testosterone' in his body from steriod use. Until Sonnen proves otherwise his performance against Silva in their first fight is tainted!

That's probably what Silva thinks too.. maybe that's why he's been dodging the fight with sonnen. "I wanna fight in Brazil, wahhh" I will bookmark this link for whenever Chael beats Anderson.

Injured fighters would not risk losing their title over an injury when it's easier to postpone the fight, look at gsp (a real champion). Brock lesnar recently Did the same.

If you're naive enough to believe he was truly injured, then yes, Jon Jones is the best lb for lb fighter.

That's probably what Silva thinks too.. maybe that's why he's been dodging the fight with sonnen. "I wanna fight in Brazil, wahhh" I will bookmark this link for whenever Chael beats Anderson.

Injured fighters would not risk losing their title over an injury when it's easier to postpone the fight, look at gsp (a real champion). Brock lesnar recently Did the same.

If you're naive enough to believe he was truly injured, then yes, Jon Jones is the best lb for lb fighter.

Gsp a real champion that cant finish fights.

Silva is the p4p best.

He will beat sonnen in devestating fashion

Gsp is undoubtedly a champ.. he has challenging fights unlike fights like ANDERSON VS OKAMI lol! I can honestly say gsp fights the best everytime he's in the ring, not just fill-in fights to pump up stats.

Prepare to have a new middleweight champ this summer.

You talking about Yushin Okami? One of the only big wins in Chael Sonnen's entire career?

It's not the smartest thing to shit on all of Anderson's opponents, & ride Sonnen's jock... when they share some of the same competition & Anderson has dispatched them easily... Sonnen, not so much.

And a big fat HA! in your face for thinking Silva wasn't injured in their first fight.

Jesus fuck...how did this thread turn into a Sonnen/Silva debate all of the sudden? Back on topic everyone, please.

Anyway, I prefer the taste of mcribs than mcnuggets, myself. That one mcrib didn't taste as nice that one time because one of its ribs was broken. And it turns out the nuggets were later found to have too much juice injected into them anyway. A 100% healthy and motivated mcrib will destroy a mcnugget any day of the week. Although the mcrib is getting on a bit now so...new mcribs must arise sooner or later.

Oh yes, where were we again? Ratings? Aren't the ratings given to fighters just an average?

Edited by Takamura Bear

Jesus fuck...how did this thread turn into a Sonnen/Silva debate all of the sudden? Back on topic everyone, please.

Anyway, I prefer the taste of mcribs than mcnuggets, myself. That one mcrib didn't taste as nice that one time because one of its ribs was broken. And it turns out the nuggets were later found to have too much juice injected into them anyway. A 100% healthy and motivated mcrib will destroy a mcnugget any day of the week. Although the mcrib is getting on a bit now so...new mcribs must arise sooner or later.

Oh yes, where were we again? Ratings? Aren't the ratings given to fighters just an average?

McDonald's sucks.

http://i41.tinypic.com/dyay6p.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...