Hardcore Achievement "Glitch"

There appears to be a glitch for this, if you watch the credits with someone who has this achievement (100G, completed campaign on hardcore difficulty), you get the achievement too, so you just host a match in the final campaign mission, and someone with the hardcore achievement joins and you both play throught the level (must be done on hardcore), when you get to the credits, your achievement will unlock /or the one with the hardcore achievement, must host the final campaign level (his last save) and you play untill the end with this partner.

(since i don't have this achievement, maybe there is someone who has it and might want to help, since i really be stuck already at the 3rd mission..)

Edited by Evokyr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's does not work. I even can't got the achievement after being finished two playthroughs with my friend on hardcore. 1 time we've passed the game on his host (i did not recieved the achievement because of other people were connecting us), second time I hosted game, but we started from 3rd mission (1 and 2 i've passed alone in single mode)

Got the Hardcore only after 3rd hc playthrough, when I've hosted private match in a new campaign slot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
getting this took me and my house mates 12 straight hours to earn and to think there was an easier way. still if you can beat the final level on hardcore you can beat the game on hardcore, my advice leave one A.I. because they always spot hidden enemies first

Very little number of people to play this with. Only found 1-2 players who weren't all too great. So anyone want to help me with this chievo, i.e. above credits glitch I will send 800MS points your way.

Msg me, GT: ISAAC1982

• 1 year later...

hi there me and 2 of my friends r having hell on hardcore mode can anyone please find it in their hearts to help us out anyone who has done it in hardcore or can do that glitch thing would be much appreciated my gamertag is

emperoorbossxseb thnx

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does this also unlock the achievement for just beating the campaign?

I'm not sure. But I do know that simply beating the last mission doesn't unlock the achievement, nor does beating all of the the missions out of order. However, it may still work given the fact that it's a glitch, but it still won't unlock the individual achievements for all the other missions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need help with this achievement too, I'm pretty far in the missions with a friend looking to either finish the game or have someone exploit the glitch for 5 minutes of your time... send me a message GT: onmysonar. I'm also pretty willing to help out anyone with anything else. I appreciate it!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone who has the hardcore save and wouldn't mind loading up the campaign to pop the hardcore achievement for me. I'll do whatever I can to return the favor. Last achievement I need and I wanna get rid of this shit game. Please someone!

Message me on XBL if you would be willing to spare 5 minutes to help me =) I'm usually on.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

looking for help with the hardcore setting either legit or by glitch i cannot deal with my idiot AI team mates & would love to replace them with good real people hardcore is my last achievement add me if interested i will boost back any game you & i both have for help gamertag:SUICIDAL SINN3R

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes the glitch still works. You must do it with someone who has hosted and beaten the game on hardcore (has the save file for the final mission). You must also have completed the game at least once (have the achievement for beating campaign on any difficulty). Anybody that needs help with this message me on XBL.

Edited by GaudiestFiveOne

• 2 years later...