Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Method

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok heres the deal. I've tried to do this several time and it never seems to work out. I only need three more co op maps and I'll be done with this game. I'll help with any maps that anyone else need as well. I'm usually on after midnight. If your interested my GT is XxBARENxX

Looking for someone to do the co-op missions with. I'm very reliable and I have a mic, so it doesn't have to be all business. I already did the first one, but if you need that as well, of course I'll help you out.

Send me a message and/or FR, with message, on the following GT:

x iE L ii T E x

Hey all,

I'm looking for someone to go through the last 3 missions of Co Op online. The public matchmaking system for co op is a total pain and I haven't been able to do those 3. Even when I get into a match with those games I inevitably get dropped because someone leaves or the game kicks us all while trying to migrate hosts.

If you're up for it sometime in the evenings just PM me on XBL.

Looking for ALL Co-op achievements. Would rather host a private match and just steam roll through them on casual, because I'm just tired of dealing with a broken mode of an otherwise good game.

I'm online most, if not all, nights during the week. 11pm central or later. Send me a message with something relating to Far Cry 3 achievements. Thanks.

gamertag - nozoup4u