Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me get the Armored Attack and the Combined Assault achievements? They are the last ones I need. I'm online tonight and all weekend, message me if you are up to it.

EDIT: I'll also help anyone that needs to complete this game, as said before I'm online a lot, so message me when you want.

And I'm trying to get a three-player game going tomorrow, message me if you are interested

Edited by AfroNinjaZack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just quoute this and put your name and we will discuss in here a date to do it on when we have 3 people

1. Stufin135

2. ATOM 24

Ok so add yourself and keep checking back

I'm clueless if this is still open for a third member. Nonetheless, here goes nothing:

1. Stufin135

2. ATOM 24

3. Onyok <-> Onie Migu37

Keep me posted, please?!

TIA!

• 3 weeks later...

i need someone to go through the game with to get get the Combined Assault achievement if your intrested send me a fr and msg sayin WOTB

also i know where all the secret areas are if you still need the sleuth achievement

[EDIT] got em both

Edited by sik 07

• 4 weeks later...

I am in need of the Veteran achivement as my gamerscore has an annoying 7 on the end thanks to this game. >.>

If anyone is willing to help me out my gamertag is "Lone Wolf Tom" (with spaces). And I will help you out boosting with any other achivements with this game. Thanks! ^.^

• 1 month later...

I need to do the Armored tank achievement, never got around to finding three people to play with me. If any body is willing to help me with this (need two people) I will be more than happy to return the favour by helping out with any other achievement that need to be done.

Cheers

GT : Jota Matador (messege me with saying commandos)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Needing the CO-OP/online for this game. If interested, message me and let me know whens the best time for you. I am eastern time zone.

I'm online now. You want to do this now, I need the cheevs as well. Im online this week 1030am-10pm eastern.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...