Great Legend Shemp Howard's Guide to the Wanted Achievement!

rdowdy95

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[1] The BDB2-glitch-method is faster than the [2] Happiness-Island-method!

I can't remember the exact amounts of money but [2] gives you around 125.000/2hours (actually 1hour but your partner should earn money as well).

With glitch [1] you should get as host around 140.000/1hour, your partner around 80.000/1hour, I think.

I don't remember but I think I was getting 140k per hour with Happiness Island boosting. Going purely by money, someone above said you get about 100k in 40 minutes this way, so 150k per hour, which would be better. However, if that's an hour after 12-20 minute setup then Happiness Island is faster. If that's 150k in the hour including setup time then this is faster, although Happiness Island is a lot less difficult to set up so it would still be my choice.

In conclusion, I'd recommend Happiness Island for anyone with two consoles as they don't have to take turns, but this method for everyone else as everyone is getting money at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

See this is why I hate online achievements and gave up on the whole thing. Must have created about 11 profiles over the years trying to get that 100% completion tag.

What with buggy achievements, online DLC achievements, pre-order achievements, repetitive/grinding pointlessness sections. In the end the achievement system could have been great, but it took me a while to realise its just a piss poor broken system that's now being abused to gain profits.

Would never get in any ones way of discovering that for themselves, but its just a shame its all pointless when you look back on it all.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm looking for a competent gamer that can learn, practice, and consistently execute the Bomb the Base II: Sniper Respawn Method. I am looking to boost for the Wanted achievement. I'm currently around $450k of the $5M required for the achievement.

We will take turns being host, and we will progress in 1-2 game increments. I game on EST timezone, and I'm always free after 3:30PM. I would prefer to do this daily, but I'm willing to consider a split-schedule. If I unlock before you do, I am willing to help you with one game further and no more, since a game usually takes 3-4 hours. After then, you must find another partner or Hangman's Noose the remainder. I will make exceptions to this, if you are substantially close.

Also, to prevent us from being bored out of our minds, I am requiring that you have a mic. I can be pretty talkative if the conversation is interesting :)

If you are interested in getting Wanted in record time, send a FR to NJE Karnivol, and a message saying you want to boost the Wanted achievement on GTA IV.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, me and a friend did it a few months ago, it's just that the glitch is sensitive. This guide is shorter, less complicated, and better then The "Great" Shrimp Howards Guide. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YovjkD4whdM]GTA IV - Sniper Glitch & Infinite Ammo ($214,700 with Zero Deaths) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by ACDCs TNT
Misspell.