Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 8 months later...
Be "No.1" in each Xbox LIVE multiplayer level

I wonder if that means on leaderboards or just finish first on each level at some point?

Def some tough ones on that list. Should be fun :D

If it is No.1 overall, I will eat my own face. They will ruin the game if they do that.

No.1 on a co-op match? Well, since when has EarthWorm Jim had co-op?

I will cry if it is released and you have to be number 1.

I will most likley be released in america first, and besides, all updates take half a day to get to my part of the country!

That gives the tankers a days head start! :(

Im off to bed now... Quick... Off to the man cannon on Red Dead Redemption to help me ever blowing out the birthday cake candles, whichsing for EarthWorm Jim to be released on the XBLA.

• 2 weeks later...

Tough lookin' list but I'm surprised that there's nothing for using the "toilet warp" in level one or killing so many enemies with the hamster...

I used to play this back on genesis, I haven't heard anything about it getting redone graphic wise maybe it will be sega release? Those are a bit more forgiving with the save feature.

• 1 month later...
The mad difficult achievements are a big turn off for me here.. still undecided on this one.

ive found that all of them are really doable minus the 2 hard ones (i havent attempted yet but have read things). if youre not too serious about completion, its at least 10/12 & the nostalgia takes you back if you originally played it too. :Bounce: