Car Help Thread

AntneyB

So I've spent a good two hours on Vine/Selma and Vine/De Longpre intersections and at least three hours driving around south Wilshire, looking for the International Metro KB1M with no success. I've tried free roam on all three discs, pressing x at the car display, all to no avail. There has got to be some kind of consistent way to get this car.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packard Custom - It's easily found by starting the Street Crime "Hot Property" under the Arson Desk. Immediately after the car chase starts a civilian motorist will spin sideways in the roadway. The civilian's vehicle that spins sideways is a Packard Custom.

If you're having problems with this one don't replay "The Gas Man". That's a waste of fucking time! Do this instead. But be quick about getting into the car because the mission fails after about 10 secs once you stop chasing.

This got me to 100%. Thanks McGoogles, you're a star!

• 4 weeks later...

i got all 95 using only 2 resources

http://lanoire.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicles wiki page for each vehicle, many with reliable locations

http://www.gamesradar.com/la-noire-vehicle-achievement-guide/ all cars listed by spawn area, drive around long enough and you'll find the one you want if you are in the right place

The last car I am missing would be the 2 door Ford Convertible. I've read a few pages back that 2 others were having the same problem as me. Tried every method over ten times each and still nothing. My last resort is to just wait and hope the car randomly drives by. :/ Any other tips besides the Showroom glitch? I used that to get almost all of the cars I was missing, it just won't work for the Ford Convertible.

Ford 2DR spawns in west lake, drive around near the art museum for a bit, took me only a few minutes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i got all 95 using only 2 resources

http://lanoire.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicles wiki page for each vehicle, many with reliable locations

http://www.gamesradar.com/la-noire-vehicle-achievement-guide/ all cars listed by spawn area, drive around long enough and you'll find the one you want if you are in the right place

Good stuff!! Only 3 cars left & are case based. Thx

• 1 month later...
Ford 2DR spawns in west lake, drive around near the art museum for a bit, took me only a few minutes

If anyone else is having trouble finding the Ford Convertible (2-dr), try this! This was my last car and I couldn't find it anywhere or get it to spawn using the Vehicle Showroom trick.

As I was driving toward the LA County Art Museum (about 2-3 blocks away), I FINALLY saw one coming toward me so I swerved into oncoming traffic to block it from getting away. When the driver got out to scream at me for "nearly killing her" (oh give me a break!), I hopped in - Achievement Unlocked! :woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I still have like 20 cars to go but where I can I see a list of all the cars that I Need?

this is a good question . I just looked up L.A. Noire car locations in yahoo search and there where many sites the gave out the list of cars. so I compared them to the show room in the game and wrote down the remaining cars I needed. also some of the sites had photos of the car so you can spot it while driving around.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Spend a while on Sunday finding all the cars i had missed, and found that the method that i am sure has been mentioned about "pressing :abut: on a 2 door car in the showroom and then starting up homicide free roam to find that car in the parking lot thing" worked for some.

I then thought that the cars i was looking for in Hollywood maybe if i used the same technique but started on arson free roam, and it worked for a couple of cars.

Good luck took a while but keep driving and you will find them.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...