February dog tag challenge

BBDrew84

February dog tag challenge: Arm 1 million M-COM stations in 48 hours

This weekend, we are asking you to arm and disarm one million M-COM stations collectively in Rush mode. If you succeed, we will unlock the sixth challenge dog tag for everyone! Full details below.

http://static.cdn.ea.com/battlelog/prod/61d099d23fe104fe673091d470c96970/en_US/blog/en/files/2013/02/XP4_PROMO_BIRDOFPREY1.png?v=1360684848.58Arm (and/or disarm) one million M-COM stations to unlock the new "Bird of Prey" dog tag. All players work together across all platforms.

For 48 hours, we will monitor how many M-COM stations in Rush get armed and disarmed. It doesn’t matter what map and server you’re playing on, as long as it’s Rush mode.

Reach one million collectively on all platforms from Saturday through Sunday (Feb 16-17) to clear the goal and receive the new “Bird of Prey” dog tag. Click link to see start times where you live.

Probably will not contribute much to this event, because Rush sucks a big one and Conquest is where it is at

Is it just me or do you think that a "Bird of Prey" tag would better suit an air challenge? Jets, chopper, gunship kills would make more sense to me.

Pretty much my thought too. Combine this snafu with the fact that Rush is lame unless you're playing with friends and you can pretty much assume that I shan't be contributing towards this goal.