The Social Club Service is not Available

Slow2die

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hit or miss, boo. Oh well, it doesn't affect gameplay...

But it does!

...slight spoilers below...

I did a paparazzi mission where you have to take a picture of a celeb getting arrested. Guess what? I couldn't! It wouldn't even load the camera option and by the time it told me it failed, she was already in the back of the cop car arrested and I failed the mission.

Poop! Hopefully it gets straightened out soon.

Just got a message saying my car that I ordered like 3 days ago finally got delivered to Los Santos Customs. Which actually sucks seeing as how I unlocked more parts to use and everything would've been free. Oh well. Goddamn took long enough. Seems as though they're sorting everything through now as I'm also getting friend updates in-game.

It's hit or miss, boo. Oh well, it doesn't affect gameplay...

But it does!

...slight spoilers below...

I did a paparazzi mission where you have to take a picture of a celeb getting arrested. Guess what? I couldn't! It wouldn't even load the camera option and by the time it told me it failed, she was already in the back of the cop car arrested and I failed the mission.

Poop! Hopefully it gets straightened out soon.

got the same problem here...really annoying! :mad:

It wouldn't even load the camera option and by the time it told me it failed, she was already in the back of the cop car arrested and I failed the mission.

That's weird... I did the mission without problems when the social thingy was still down (don't know if it still is)... Might be just a bug you encountered... Have you retried the mission later?

I have managed to load the Social Club without any hiccups. But it was only yesterday when I got the Social Club bonuses.

What is slightly depressing (because I'm a geek when it comes to emblem creators) is that on the 19th when I first bothered to log in with my account (since RDR lol), the Crew emblem editor was working fine. Since then however, it's a no go.

cant use the bawsaq stock market because of this as well, bloody annoying wanted to carry on with some money making through the suggested route but cant due to bloody social club being down

I hope they fix it soon so I can start doing those Assassination missions for Lester.

Most annoying for me is that I can't make any in-game photos since yesterday (they won't be saved on the server). Why wouldn't Rockstar "dummies" ;-P allow us to save photos on console HDD and choose the ones you'd like to upload online ?

So true. I haven't been able to upload any pictures till now as the Social Club has been down for me this whole time. A huge piss take if you ask me. My masterpiece pictures are going to waste.

Thats because you are a silver member.

You need a gold membership to use the social club bonuses and functions

never needed it for any of the previous Rockstar games as people pointed out on the social club support section.

also the simple fact we can sign into social club and see all our stats right there, means the "Xbox" isnt whats gating off the stuff.

then again, just like the only thing stopping the button promts to tell Chop to do things, is having a specific smartphone/device synced to your account as well, which Rockstar could easily patch and make accessable wtihout and use that app as a "companion app" like the car custimisation one is, since we can still actually customize the cars in-game