Bitching Thread

Kite87

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes killing some animals in this game is fucking stupid 2 or 3 head shots to a tiger and they still come at you and tear your ass apart, i suggest the shotgun, it will still take a couple of rounds but easier to aim than some other guns, fucking forget the crossbow with normal arrows you will DIE.

YES. Hahaha I have absolutely no issues with this game except for the stupid path of the hunter missions that'require you to kill big cats with the bow. The bastards just run around like crazy

Jump on roof of the hut near by in that mission so the 2 tigers can't get at you, you will need to put at least 4 to 5 arrows in the golden tiger to kill it.

The game is pretty ugly on the 360. Had to switch over to the PC version which is FAR superior when maxed out. Other than that, I've been enjoying it so far. Some of the animals take far too long to kill, but I guess they didn't want to make it one shot one kill for all of them.

The game is pretty ugly on the 360. Had to switch over to the PC version which is FAR superior when maxed out. Other than that, I've been enjoying it so far. Some of the animals take far too long to kill, but I guess they didn't want to make it one shot one kill for all of them.

Oh wow a PC counterpart to a game looks a lot better when the graphics options are maxed out?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Anybody else having issues with co-op, i have finished 4 missions only got he achievement for 1?

Where do you actually pick which mission you want to play in public is it just random? Is difficulty set to normal can you set it to casual only in private games?

The biggest problem is i have had about 5 games freeze completely in the middle of it!

I already said it but i was wrong!

The game is not running 26-27 fps most of the time, no it's even worse than that.

It's running 20 fps most of the time!!!

WTF 20 FPS!

We're still lucky trough the ps 3 version is running even worse.

I really hope ubi is gonna optimize this game.

Fell through the map after picking up some flowers on my way to Badtown.

Kept falling.

Still falling.

Back button. Fast travel.

Respawn in the bedroom, but Brody's still doing the falling motion with his hands and can only crouch.

Back button. Fast Travel to Citra's Temple.

Respawn with my fire-print AK in my hands. Good start.

Still can't move.

Fuck.

Switched over to Co-op.

First three segments went fine, then we went into the next section and the objective in the top left didn't change.

Venture further into the area. No enemies.

Run all about the place. Still no enemies.

All players leave.

So two 'game-breakers' there which I don't usually come across.

In the crafting menu, I don't like how the cursor goes to the top entry after you press the back button after checking to see what pelts you'll need. Minor thing.

The HOLD Y TO HEAL thing is pissing me off, because I'll hold it down but fuck all will happen the first time (Maybe because I was taking damage at the time?) and I'll have to do it again, the difference between life and death in most scenarios on Warrior difficulty.

The dead enemies/animals don't have anything to show where they are when the fall in the grass unlike ACIII so finding what you've just killied after going on a massacre is a bit of a chore.

Semi-agreed on the animals ability to take damage. Compared to RDR and Ac III these mammals seem armour plated in comparison. I don't mind their relatively big HP, more the fact that they don't even limp or show damage or any impairment after taking a few bullets.

Edited by Hurricane Of 87

PC is always better than anything in the long run. All games are built on PC, that's why they're so much better there. They have to port them, which can take away from the original product. Since I don't play games on PC anymore (too much work to keep running good and able to play current games), I won't really notice it.

I'm bitching because the US doesn't get it until the 4th.

Oh this is such a great game. Man, you're so missing out! :p

The only real gripe I have is the camera. You have the option to "take a photo", but I wish it would actually save it as a screenshot. Yup, that's the worst thing I could find about the game.

Oh yeah, and there aren't that many online players right now...

But then you have to take into consideration how old the hardware is in a typical Xbox. In a gaming rig you have have high end cards in SLI (with a price tag to match); there's just no comparison.

Post game killed it.

No enemies left after clearing rendering all your efforts useless.

Fuck Ubi and all those casual FC2 crybabies.

End game is garbage 1/10

Ahh, had a feeling this would happen. It sucked at the end of Saints Row The Third too.

Open World game developers should implement a reset button where you re-do rampages, outposts, forts, etc. and reset the counter on item collection, smashing billboards, super jumps and so on.

What do you do in an open world when there's nothing left to do?

Ahh, had a feeling this would happen. It sucked at the end of Saints Row The Third too.

Open World game developers should implement a reset button where you re-do rampages, outposts, forts, etc. and reset the counter on item collection, smashing billboards, super jumps and so on.

What do you do in an open world when there's nothing left to do?

I hear you.

Ubi is going down the casual road publishing half assed games for the core.

No problem for me. Just one more studio off my buy list this generation.

Bottom line is though, every fucking one has become tired of these outdated consoles and it is showing.

It sucks big time.

The way you heal is starting to annoy me, half the time I hold Y and nothing happens.

Plus it would be great if you could hold a different button to put out fire, because by the time you put out the fire you die before you can heal.