Bitching Thread

Nevander

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tool assisted means using a program (a tool) to cheat/make perfect speedruns. You can create and load saves at will, slow the game down and then compile all the attempts into a perfect speedrun with all the fails removed.

They can be cool sometimes. Ever seen those Mario 64 ones? Holy balls lol.

As for Trials or any game with leaderboards, they need to be kept out. Not sure if they are even in the game, but regardless.

• 2 months later...

Playing today with my son, just some simple supercross tracks. He gets ahead of me, they crash me and make me wait for the checkpoint. I get ahead of him, they stretch the god damn camera out so I can't see where I'm going, so I crash and he's able to play along just fine. How the fuck does this make sense? What were they thinking?!

Now I remember why I stopped playing Evolution, it's a piece of shit. Fuck this game.

• 3 months later...

Didn't get into Neverending Trials until recently and oh boy do I regret it. I've been to round 15 which is technically me beating 15 rounds but for some reason the first round counts as 0 so no achievement. Ever since that 15 though I haven't gotten close once and the frustration is building to the point that I have to rage quit every 10 minutes. Probably should just give up soon.

Didn't get into Neverending Trials until recently and oh boy do I regret it. I've been to round 15 which is technically me beating 15 rounds but for some reason the first round counts as 0 so no achievement. Ever since that 15 though I haven't gotten close once and the frustration is building to the point that I have to rage quit every 10 minutes. Probably should just give up soon.

I feel you. Highest I've gotten to is like 12 and I could never get back to it.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Trials HD - Maxed

Trials HD DLC - Maxed

Trials Evo - Maxed

Trials Evo DLC Maxed except Riders Of Bullshit

I've done eveything except Plats, Wail of the fuckshe. and Neverending Bullshit.

My best wave on Neverending Bullshit is 7, but not really tried hard with it, not even attempted Wail of the Fuckshe, and out of the 3 sections you need to Platinum (with 5 tracks in each) I've Plat'd 2 (10 tracks), I am stuck on Dome Of Doom, the barrel jump half way (usually an Extreme obstacle), I just cannot nail it all the time, its stupid. I hammered this game and DLC, and then recently got stuck in, it's taken me 2 weeks to Plat 10 tracks, and I give up now.

Will never buy another Redlynx game again, inconsistant bullshit achievements, and the guy quoting the dictionary meaning of achievement, your on the wrong site, please leave.

Edited by Evo Kazz

• 8 months later...
Trials HD - Maxed

Trials HD DLC - Maxed

Trials Evo - Maxed

Trials Evo DLC Maxed except Riders Of Bullshit

I've done eveything except Plats, Wail of the fuckshe. and Neverending Bullshit.

My best wave on Neverending Bullshit is 7, but not really tried hard with it, not even attempted Wail of the Fuckshe, and out of the 3 sections you need to Platinum (with 5 tracks in each) I've Plat'd 2 (10 tracks), I am stuck on Dome Of Doom, the barrel jump half way (usually an Extreme obstacle), I just cannot nail it all the time, its stupid. I hammered this game and DLC, and then recently got stuck in, it's taken me 2 weeks to Plat 10 tracks, and I give up now.

Will never buy another Redlynx game again, inconsistant bullshit achievements, and the guy quoting the dictionary meaning of achievement, your on the wrong site, please leave.

I'd still like to try for the platinums (I have 8 left) but the extreme difficulty of the DLC achievements is very off-putting. It's a shame as the achievements in the original release were pretty well balanced.

I have no interest in Fusion whatsoever. Partly because I've not been able to finish this and partly as I didn't like the direction it went in.