Command deck 1999 mode?

lauce16

Any1 else think this is impossible or have any tips on how to do it

Hm, i had no trouble with this battle. I upload a little video at the moment. I will post this if its done.

But for example you can find HERE some tips for this fight.

EDIT:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UOPXJHEf8]Bioshock Infinite - Final Battle - 1999 Mode [Xbox360] - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Rajeanero

Are you talking about the final battle? I misread this initially.

Here's another video to help:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitHE9mqCoE]Bioshock Infinite - 1999 Mode - How to Direct Songbird to Protect the Zeppelin - YouTube[/ame]

If you're talking about the area just before this, where you get ambushed, I suggest unlocking the door down the stairs from the switch before you pull it and taking cover in that room.

Edited by The Nerevarine

I found this part on 99 mode easier then my normal run oddly enough. I had one good shirt (winter armor I believe) that would make my invincible for a few seconds after jumping from a skyline and all i'd do is possess a patriot (or anybody else if they hadn't been dropped yet) jump on and off the lines as needed taking everybody else out. and when it came time to destroy the zepplins i's do the same but with the exception of keeping one patriot alive (via chained possession) until songbird recharged so that as soon as I killed him the next zeppelin could be taken out

Keep getting to the very last few enemies.. all 3 blimps down.. most enemies gone then the last couple of guys rape me and the ship. Done this about 3 times now

WOOO FINISHED IT.. with about 0.000000001% left xD

Edited by steven194

Nobody mentioned. Use the bird often on Patriots and gunship with rockets.

For the Patriots and other minions cooldown time is smaler, but to big zeppelins it take time. So first clear out the guys than airships then zeppelins.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All I did was use "Return to Sender". Simply hold the left trigger and run into the enemies and shoot them, release the left trigger when you feel like insta-killing someone (or deal 50%+ damage to "heavy hitter" enemies).

Then re-press the left trigger and re-do it. Keep doing this as you take down the zeppelins.

There are many +100 salt containers so you can spam the vigor and you'll be invincible.

• 1 year later...

I personally never used Songbird to attack the Patriots or the Vox on foot. I used him exclusively on the blimps and airships. To take care of the ground patrol, I had the Spectral Sidekick gear equipped (pants) and made sure I had a volley gun. That way, I could swap out a random gun I found on the ground, swap it again, and the volley gun would hover there for a decent amount of time and take care of most of the enemies. Secondly, I used Spare the Rod (hat) and would run around while my ghost gun was doing it's thing and melee people like crazy so they would become possessed and fight on my side. Since I was using possession a lot, I had that upgraded so any average enemy would commit suicide when the possession wore off. Not too bad. Meanwhile, again, I would only use Songbird on the aircraft since ground troops didn't do too much damage to the ship I was trying to protect.