Top 5 MOVIES that should be made into GAMES?

Van Dayyyyum

I thought Predator: Concrete jungle was fairly good, unless you mean exactly based off the movie, same with From Dusk 'til Dawn.

5.) Feast: A bunch of characters stuck in a bar, could be done quite well

4.) Screamers: Problem is, I could see it turning into Terminator Salvation.

3.) Black Sheep: Genetically enhanced mutant cannibal sheep for the win.

2.) A Nightmare on Elm Street: A survival horror opposed to the laugh filled NES one, because I know I'm not the only one who laughed playing it with friends.

1.) Laid to Rest: It'd have to be one of those hide from the killer games opposed to trying to fight him.

I don't know how elm street would work, but I'd still like to see it done.

Actually these are more I'd like to see as movies, opposed to "Should" be, though to be honest I don't see any of these ending well. Most movie games aren't.

Edited by Parasite Steve

3.) Black Sheep: Genetically enhanced mutant cannibal sheep for the win.

wow. That movie is terrible. My friend rented it just for shits and gigs, and boy was it bad.

But i like the Starship Troopers suggestion. The first one was awesome! Havent seen the 2nd or 3rd one, but they look terrible. And the show, Roughnecks, was great too.

-The Dark Crystal

-The Last Star Fighter

(With some added bonus. When you beat the game you unlock the original game as seen in the film).

-Boondock Saints

(Would be better if it took place after the first film. co-op would be a blast).

-Starship Troopers

-Dawn of the dead

(It could be about any group of survivors. Just make it take place in the G.A. Romero universe. It would be survival horror at its best.

Bonus:

Super Mario Brothers: The movie! Get Bob Hoskins, John Leguizamo and Dennis hopper te reprise their roles! I'm just joking here fella's. Don't get mad at me...;)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...