Here is how to get 350 Strategy Points in 5 min quarters

shiftymcneely

Alright, so, after looking at some guides on here, I found my own thing using a combination of all of them. I ending up getting like 358 strategy points using 5 min quarters.

A disclaimer...doing it this way will wreck your Sportsmanship rank. My advice is to use the guide for 1000 sportsmanship first to take care of Skills and Sportsmanship achievements.

Play as USC vs Hawaii. 5 min quarters on Freshman. Turn sliders down for CPU and USER to 100. Also, turn off the following penalties (Facemask and holding)

Now, choose AGGRESSIVE AS YOUR GAMEPLAN FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE.

On offense

Run a dive play in a set formation. I just choose the double tight end set dive up the middle, but any running play up the middle should work.

Keep running it until the play-action is SETUP! You get +8 for each first down earned this way. You do not have to score to get the +8, just make sure you get a first down.

Just rinse and repeat until you score.

On defense

Choose 5-2, Cover 2. I played as ROLB #8. Make sure you player lock on him. Then, before the snap, choose pass play since Hawaii passes like 95% of the time. Cover the middle of the field trying to get an interception for 15 strategy points. If not, the CPU might intercept for 15 or get a sack for more points. Of course, you will be getting +3 for each successful guess as well.

I had to play two games to get my strategy all the way up to level 10, but you could probably do it in less time than two full 5 min quarter games.

Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for this. Its a great strategy. I'm not getting no 350/game, but ~250, which is fine by me. The one thing I seem to have a problem with is not consistently getting the 3pts on defense: are you supposed to realign with the LT & left stick or LT and right stick until snap? Otherwise its all going great. My last chieve on this game. Woot!

BTW, on offense it seems to be that you need to gain ~20 yds up the middle for the play to be setup. FYI

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Alright, so, after looking at some guides on here, I found my own thing using a combination of all of them. I ending up getting like 358 strategy points using 5 min quarters.

A disclaimer...doing it this way will wreck your Sportsmanship rank. My advice is to use the guide for 1000 sportsmanship first to take care of Skills and Sportsmanship achievements.

Play as USC vs Hawaii. 5 min quarters on Freshman. Turn sliders down for CPU and USER to 100. Also, turn off the following penalties (Facemask and holding)

Now, choose AGGRESSIVE AS YOUR GAMEPLAN FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE.

On offense

Run a dive play in a set formation. I just choose the double tight end set dive up the middle, but any running play up the middle should work.

Keep running it until the play-action is SETUP! You get +8 for each first down earned this way. You do not have to score to get the +8, just make sure you get a first down.

Just rinse and repeat until you score.

On defense

Choose 5-2, Cover 2. I played as ROLB #8. Make sure you player lock on him. Then, before the snap, choose pass play since Hawaii passes like 95% of the time. Cover the middle of the field trying to get an interception for 15 strategy points. If not, the CPU might intercept for 15 or get a sack for more points. Of course, you will be getting +3 for each successful guess as well.

I had to play two games to get my strategy all the way up to level 10, but you could probably do it in less time than two full 5 min quarter games.

Hope this helps.

I'm confused on how you get it to say play-action setup! on offense. I have never seen this come up, and have never received +8 strategy for a first-down. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...