The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Huh... that's the first I've heard of that! My friends and I never ran into that glitch. In fact, our missions all failed if the case was destroyed. And even after my one friend's access to the mission disappeared, that didn't happen to the rest of us. :confused:

Same thing pretty much happened to me as well. Usually the case gets destroyed if someone throws explosives into the area and blows it up or shoots the getaway car that has the case and then that blows up. I even had a game where everyone died and the game kept going saying until the end and the game said that my "rival" delivered the case and that you lose.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbKYUc1C_s

Don't know why video didn't embed. Meh..

If you copy and paste the URL from the address bar, it comes up as HTTPS. The forum only embeds if it's HTTP. :) All you have to do is remove the S and it works fine.

Voila!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbKYUc1C_s]GTA 5 Online Replay Rooftop Rumble/Complete In Seconds Glitch | 1.11 Patch - YouTube[/ame]

If you copy and paste the URL from the address bar, it comes up as HTTPS. The forum only embeds if it's HTTP. :) All you have to do is remove the S and it works fine.

Voila!!

GTA 5 Online Replay Rooftop Rumble/Complete In Seconds Glitch | 1.11 Patch - YouTube

All that trouble from a lower-case 's'. Thanks for the tip, Bunny! :)

One of my insured cars got destroyed, apparently I completely forgot to call MMI to retrieve it and my gold expired the same time. After renewing my gold subscription and went back in, I called MMI, but they won't pick up. I can't get my insured car back. :confused:

And I just lost my 2nd car of my 2nd character. Even the MMI is pointless.

• 4 weeks later...

Some of my grievances for GTA V:

Why is the multiplayer so bad? The jobs are really tedious and boring that I gave up on the multiplayer since there isn't any fresh content to make it enjoyable.

Some of the maps are really bad for TDM since in one case, I spawned in a cliff and I couldn't get back into the playing field. What kind of TDM is it when I can't kill someone and I can't even come back?

Surprisingly, I only played the single player story once and never more than once. GTA IV, I replayed the single player story multiple times and GTA IV had a much better workable story to play than GTA V.

I played GTA IV more than GTA V. Don't know why all the ideas were all good on paper, but bad in the real gameplay.

The game has been out for months now, yet the only problems R* have fixed are the one's that will potentially loose them money, AKA money glitches/hacks. Do they give a **** that us paying customers had to work our arses off to buy a car and then mod it and insure it just to have some douche bag destroy it and because they haven't fixed the bigger problems now can't get the car back as Mors Mutal won't answer the ****ing phone or how about being shot or blown u by some ****head in a wall.

Best thing still you can't post in the official forum until you have been authorized to post, well done*sarcastic clap*

1. So many connectivity issues. Especially when I swap characters, it get d/c and goes back to the single player mode. So annoying! I have 2 characters, one is just past level 215 and the second character is at level 51, I just want 2 characters over level 100. But whenever I swap characters, I have to wait such a long time before playing any missions or joining other activities with my friends.

2. Rooftop Rumble and a few other missions and activities are missing in my map. It's really annoying how they control how you play your missions and activities.

3. Lately I've been noticing whenever I play a mission with friends, we get put in to separate servers on our own. How annoying!

• 2 weeks later...

This game has the slowest loading times out of any game ive ever played...and ive played my fair share of games!

The multiplayer is a joke and disconnects me every few minutes. Then I gotta sit through 5 minutes of loading screens to get to single player again, only to have to boot back up multiplayer and wait another 5-10 minutes to get into a game.

And I have 200Mb/s broadband connection which is well more than enough to run this crap!!

Well, that's it. After the new High Life update to GTAO, I'm officially done with both GTA and with R*. Until they start to acknowledge that women play games and like to have the same options that guys do, and until they stop using us as little more than objects for 13-year-old schoolboys to giggle about as they fap their way to the finish line, they won't get another dollar from me.

I thought it was bad enough when the vast majority of the clothes we got in the Valentine's Day update were panties and stockings that made us look like cheap sluts. Then, the option to complete our 1920s look was removed because our headpieces were hairstyles (removed on March 1) instead of hats (purchasable items like what the guys got, and that WEREN'T removed on March 1).

Now, with the new update that came out today, there's this little charmer that's been a part of all their pre-release press:

New clothing: It can be hard work finding the perfect ensemble to really make your character stand out, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you and put together some stylish outfits. Hit the town, dressed to the nines with an array of classy new suit sets available with a pret-a-porter jacket, trousers, suit vest and shoes.

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52248/The-High-Life-Update-for-GTA-Online-Is-Now-Available

What's omitted from that description? R* didn't include even one single piece of clothing for female characters!!! Not a single fucking piece. I hear that R* added about 30 new outfits for guys that were pretty lackluster, but did anyone at R* stop to think that female gamers who like to play female characters might notice that we were completely forgotten this time around? Even IF our options had been as lackluster as what the guys got, at least we would have felt that R* thought enough about us to put something in.

But they gave us nothing. And for that, I'm not giving them anything until they stop smacking us across the face for not being a part of their favored sex.

Fuck R*, basically.

Edited by Ten Foot Bunny

The GT Wing for the new DEWBAUCHEE MASSACRO looks just excessively stupid whoever puts that one and drives with it is just as nuts as the custom-part itself.

I dint buy it since I already own the Carbonizaire and the Massacro looks exactly like it. I was looking forward for some more clothing with this update though. I guess I had high expectations from this update.

I dint buy it since I already own the Carbonizaire and the Massacro looks exactly like it. I was looking forward for some more clothing with this update though. I guess I had high expectations from this update.

Same here, more clothes would have been nice but I guess they can't take care of everything instead they make "let's-do-missions-harder" as their priority. Only bought the Massacro for my 2nd character just for fun. The custom parts look ugly too. Got me the nice Lamborhini Veneno (Pegassi Zentorno) instead for my main girl.

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+lamborghini+veneno&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=aHRyU-2GL_Db4QS234HwBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=704

As for bitching:

Played MIXED UP WITH COKE lately and my car starts spawning in the middle of the construction area FULL OF ENEMIES. Funny joke R* real funny...NOT!

Also, still makes A LOT OF FUCKING SENSE to get a bounty by a NPC when you killed him before jacking the ride, who is giving the bounty then... a GHOST...idiots...

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Fuck R*, basically.

Wow, that is really fucked up. I can't believe no one over there looked at that and went, "hey, we should balance this a little".

But it's true, R* really do give short shrift to the ladies. Even in Red Dead there's only one set of females to play in MP unless you add the DLC and even then there are only maybe another 3-5 female characters added.

I've played Red Dead with several ladies who adored it, and every single one complained about the meager selection of female avatars.

Well, that's it. After the new High Life update to GTAO, I'm officially done with both GTA and with R*. Until they start to acknowledge that women play games and like to have the same options that guys do, and until they stop using us as little more than objects for 13-year-old schoolboys to giggle about as they fap their way to the finish line, they won't get another dollar from me.

I thought it was bad enough when the vast majority of the clothes we got in the Valentine's Day update were panties and stockings that made us look like cheap sluts. Then, the option to complete our 1920s look was removed because our headpieces were hairstyles (removed on March 1) instead of hats (purchasable items like what the guys got, and that WEREN'T removed on March 1).

Now, with the new update that came out today, there's this little charmer that's been a part of all their pre-release press:

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52248/The-High-Life-Update-for-GTA-Online-Is-Now-Available

What's omitted from that description? R* didn't include even one single piece of clothing for female characters!!! Not a single fucking piece. I hear that R* added about 30 new outfits for guys that were pretty lackluster, but did anyone at R* stop to think that female gamers who like to play female characters might notice that we were completely forgotten this time around? Even IF our options had been as lackluster as what the guys got, at least we would have felt that R* thought enough about us to put something in.

But they gave us nothing. And for that, I'm not giving them anything until they stop smacking us across the face for not being a part of their favored sex.

Fuck R*, basically.

I dint read this post before but this is so true! Plus I've been working with my crew making over 4 million preparing for this update which made it worthless. I was actually looking forward for clothes too.. such a let down!

And most of the sessions I join are like war zones. My car got destroyed and those who destroyed my car didn't even have to pay a single cent to the MMI. I lost loads of money. Retarded!

My car got destroyed and those who destroyed my car didn't even have to pay a single cent to the MMI. I lost loads of money. Retarded!

I noticed the same thing today. I ended up in 3 different lobbies all with people driving tanks. The first time my car was destroyed they paid in full but the rest of the time I was out of pocket. In the end I went into a private lobby as I'd spent over $30k in insurance costs:mad:

Why do Rockstar keep changing things for the worse?

I noticed the same thing today. I ended up in 3 different lobbies all with people driving tanks. The first time my car was destroyed they paid in full but the rest of the time I was out of pocket. In the end I went into a private lobby as I'd spent over $30k in insurance costs:mad:

Why do Rockstar keep changing things for the worse?

Yea it happened to me before the update so I thought it was something they intentionally did. But this time my cars were destroyed using weapons like RPGs and then I had to pay the full amounts. I don't get it..

Also my cars never spawn close to me during missions anymore either.

1. They really made approvements with the spawning location for contact missions...was in a buzzard all the way up in the sky and started a mission by Ron. Guess where I started it!? Yep all the way up there falling down without a chopper. Funny...NOT!

2. This is a shoutout to ALL DUMBASS WANNABES DIE HARD TRY HARD ROOKIES who are dying within the first 30 seconds OF ANY CONTACT MISSION leaving you for the job. Well done, keep it up guys!

2. This is a shoutout to ALL DUMBASS WANNABES DIE HARD TRY HARD ROOKIES who are dying within the first 30 seconds OF ANY CONTACT MISSION leaving you for the job. Well done, keep it up guys!

That is annoying. Happened tome twice yesterday, I ended up leaving those missions.

This game is sooo TERRIBLY TERRIBLY BROKE AND UNPLAYABLE I can't believe it, all those patches...:

Played Stocks N Scares by Lester and was the only one left alive, so I hacked the terminal and as soon as I cracked the safe it said:

MISSION FAILED NO LIVES LEFT

There was no enemy there and I had full health and armor. Fuck you really hard R* so you will feel it in your next life. Now I know I don't need to play the damn game I can ignore all that but still...

Not to mention that this happened to Rooftop Rumble too a lot but yeah who gives a fuck.

This game is sooo TERRIBLY TERRIBLY BROKE AND UNPLAYABLE I can't believe it, all those patches...:

Played Stocks N Scares by Lester and was the only one left alive, so I hacked the terminal and as soon as I cracked the safe it said:

MISSION FAILED NO LIVES LEFT

There was no enemy there and I had full health and armor. Fuck you really hard R* so you will feel it in your next life. Now I know I don't need to play the damn game I can ignore all that but still...

Not to mention that this happened to Rooftop Rumble too a lot but yeah who gives a fuck.

Yea this happens in a bunch of missions, it's almost like they expect you to play these missions in a specific order or you will fail.. so retarded!

I have a few complains that I wished they would've fixed/changed a bit. Despite no doubt being an amazing game mostly, it does have some small flaws.

Here is my list of complains/complaints or flaws:

1. - The aiming. The aiming is incredible bad. No I don't mean auto aim or body aim. I mostly mean the target icon aimer, for head shots or certain body parts. I thankfully did manage to get my 70 Gold medals in missions and strangers and freaks finally. But not without a good fight and trail and error, lots of frustration and swearing. And lots of repeats/redoing a lot of mission over and over again. Until I got a bit of luck and my aim and shots were good enough. To get those head shots demanded in missions check marked. Thanks to the retarded very small white dot, that you can barely see, being your main and manual aim target icon. So unless you have extremely very good or super eye sight/vision or a very huge TV, I'm sure you'll dislike the aiming system in here. Especially if you are going for those Gold medals achievements in missions. Lots of which require accurate aim percent and certain number of head shots. The aiming icon was so much better in part IV. Very easy and cleaver to see this nice circle to get an idea of where you were aiming or going to shot at.

2 - Mission ranks, i.e. earning bronze, silver, or gold medals. Depending on what tasks requirements you do. Or don't do, that the mission throws at you as tasks to complete while you finish a mission. Seriously this is in a way retarded. Past GTA's didn't have this, that I've played before. (I played GTA Vice City, San Andreas a bit, Liberty City stories, and GTA IV previous). This is just a way to kind of frustrate the player to be more careful on how the player does a mission and be cautious and follow a certain pattern and task given to complete them. Rather than complete the missions like he/she sees fit and maybe kind of more fun. This in turn will be a frustration and a downside to achievement/trophy players. Instead of just focusing on simply completing the game and mission/side missions. As if getting 100% in past GTA games wasn't quite a big challenge enough.

3 - Online co-op missions. It seems GTA V are too lazy to release new online co-op missions. I am currently on level 57 or so. And have ran into a situation where I am actually repeating the same missions I did previous. Even

on way weaker rank levels. They really need to bring up/create more new mission to do together with friends. Otherwise I can see the online dying out for co-op preferred players like myself.

Is it just me or should I just give up on the "promised heists" since it has been many months and they still have no details on when it will be released other than "coming out this Spring" answer.

So many promises they made, but they drag on way too long. GTA IV was much better than GTA V. I actually played it a lot longer than GTA V.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread