Achievement Trading Thread (Crawmerax Teams/Co-Op Partners)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to join me on this DLC, im not home now but i will be home in about 3 hours from this post! I got all night (im form EU) And i just want to get to level 61 and kill the stupid crawmaxhsdfgjkhdf, w/e the level 64 boss for the chievo :)

My GT is Qu11n, im Legit and yeah, hope you guys join me :) Feel free to send me a message when you see this post.

Level 51 Btw.

Im looking to put a team together to battle Crawmerax, im aiming to get this done Friday night anytime from 7pm est onwards (midnight UK time).

Im a level 61 Siren, preferably looking for players level 59+.

If your interested then simply send me a FR over xbox live and a quick message that its Crawmerax, thanks.

Hi, im looking for anyone willing to attempt crawmerax. im currently a lvl 61 hunter and this guy is just handing me my arse within 10 seconds of me looking at him! im uk based and on all day today ( friday ) and all weekend aswell. im more than willing to share/dupe any/all loot he drops and ive also got shedloads of good weapons/mods that ill dupe in return for help killing this a hole.... my gt is CHINoOK. many thanks.