The Best Games of the Generation

AlexQuint

And with all that's been said so far, here's hoping Ghosts doesn't continue CoD's trend. :drunk

Here's to your disappointment come this fall.

I'd disagree I'd have to say mw3 was the worst.

LOL....Honestly anything past MW2 and you go downhill from there. So being the best of the worst isn't much.

I can still play MW3 and not constantly get killed by lag.....Black Ops 2.....Kill Cams and actual gameplay never match up. Besides 99% of the immature players in the Call of Duty community play the newest game....so no thanks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to your disappointment come this fall.

LOL....Honestly anything past MW2 and you go downhill from there. So being the best of the worst isn't much.

I can still play MW3 and not constantly get killed by lag.....Black Ops 2.....Kill Cams and actual gameplay never match up. Besides 99% of the immature players in the Call of Duty community play the newest game....so no thanks.

Black Ops 1 was actually really good. I've been frequenting that game lately, actually.

Lol you should pick up BO2 when Ghosts comes out, maybe you'll like it.

Hey why no faith..

Fool me once shame on you...fool me 5 times shame on me.

Black Ops 1 was actually really good. I've been frequenting that game lately, actually.

Lol you should pick up BO2 when Ghosts comes out, maybe you'll like it.

I really liked Black Ops, but none of my friends played it. Im sure once Ghosts is out for a while I'll move over to that. I am enjoying MW3 right now....for the most part.

I completely agree with the video.

Wow!!!!! That nostalgia. Each song suited the game. Loved it.

I still believe Halo 3 is the best game for this generation. It really is the game of the decade.

Thanks a lot! Halo 3 is definitely one of my favorite games of this generation, it's the one I played the longest (even though I had a lot more time back then ^^).

I stopped the video when I heard All The Small Things. That was it for me.

There were still 146 songs left, and quite different: Beatles, Iron Maiden, Jimmy Hendrix, Public Enemy, Zombie Nation, Frank Sinatra, Mumfords & Sons, Bad Religion, Imagine Dragons, to cite but a few. I'm sure there was at least some you could have enjoyed ^^ That said sorry about creating a new post for something that had already been done, I hadn't noticed.

Loved the song choices for Mass Effect 3 and Diablo 3.
I tried to have meaningful songs for each game. Given ME3 finale, Linkin Park's "In The End" was a no brainer and we had to wait over a decade for a sequel to Diablo II so "At last" felt like a good choice ^^

As far as Call of Duty goes, I'd say MW1 has the best campaign while MW2 the best multiplayer.

Thanks a lot! Halo 3 is definitely one of my favorite games of this generation, it's the one I played the longest (even though I had a lot more time back then ^^).

There were still 146 songs left, and quite different: Beatles, Iron Maiden, Jimmy Hendrix, Public Enemy, Zombie Nation, Frank Sinatra, Mumfords & Sons, Bad Religion, Imagine Dragons, to cite but a few. I'm sure there was at least some you could have enjoyed ^^ That said sorry about creating a new post for something that had already been done, I hadn't noticed.

I tried to have meaningful songs for each game. Given ME3 finale, Linkin Park's "In The End" was a no brainer and we had to wait over a decade for a sequel to Diablo II so "At last" felt like a good choice ^^

As far as Call of Duty goes, I'd say MW1 has the best campaign while MW2 the best multiplayer.

well kudos on making an awesome video. I think there were lots oif songs that fit well for the game.