Saved Films/Pics: Sharing, Discussion and Help Thread

The Pants Party

This will your one-stop shop for posting your own saved films or pictures, talking about saved films or pictures and getting help with saved films or pictures.

Rules:

• ONE post of per person. Period.
  • No posts with only "awesome pic" or "i like that" or "that looks cool" or any other bullshit like that. Post good, productive responses only. Crap posts will be deleted and receive an infraction for spam.
  • Constructive criticism only. Do not flame someone else. If you think it sucks, give them tips on what could make it better instead of just saying it sucks.

More rules may be added when I think of them or see things that need policing happening in this thread. Enjoy!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maka's File Share:

Current Videos:

Oddbll Overkill - Overkill in Lone Wolves Oddball...

Godly Overkill - Its me on a friends account. Overkill in Lone Wolves Slayer

Im the Jggrnaut - Bitch! Overkill as the juggernaut

Killtacular -

Oddball Ownage - Perfect ball game! Up to 50... and I won in less than 60 secs from start! Killing Frenzy & Triple kill, all with ball in hand

Snipe Triple - Ended with a Brutal No scope.

*Click the top link to access my File Share page on Bungie. If signed in, you can choose to download, and next time you are on live, it will be on your box. Please rate my videos, and tell me how you liked them.

just wondering if someone knew for somereason its say ive have restricted access to save films it wont let me view any at alll or save them Its werid to because i of course have a gold account and thiers no child settings on it ethier just wondering if any has ideas in why it doing that thanks all

I encountered the same thing. The fix is simple.

Step 1: Guide Button

Step 2: Edit Gamer Profile

Step 3: Privacy Settings

Step 4: Member Content - select the "Everyone" option

This will take care of the problem.

here ya go, kids. the first of many lessons in sniping. ;)

more to come, as this one is brief. (but good, i think)

it is the 3rd one (the only clip. the first 2 were screengrab tests.)

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=Shady%20x360a

let me know if you enjoyed it. i (or thought it was boring.) would love to share more if there is an interest.

Alright

So I'm playing Shotty Snipers on Snowbound and I shoot one guy in the ear pretty much and his teammate spawned behind him and i got a double kill off of one sniper shot. It was pretty sick. You can see the pictures here

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=killerofdafish

also you should download the 5 second video of it, it was pretty cool ;)

My Screenshot Gallery can be found at

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Screenshots.aspx?gamertag=DarkSynopsis

All Screenshots there will have been taken by me and is bound to be me in all of them :p atm my favorite I've taken is the "Scarab Down!!!" that is just awesome! :D

Also videos can be found at

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=DarkSynopsis

I've got 2 decent vids up now:

-An overkill on Isolation (Lone Wolf)

-A double kill on Snowbound with a sniper, both no scopes (Team Slayer)

I'll try to get a good sniper spree or so on there soon. Not sure if I'm much like everyone else, but I like watching minute long clips or so of a few skilled kills in a row, rather than just a nice snipe or lucky stick.

I like watching minute long clips or so of a few skilled kills in a row, rather than just a nice snipe or lucky stick.

check out my "sick snipes" and let me know what you think. :)

i will definitely check out your overkill and snipe.

oh, and i had a crazy "accidental" shot i need to upload tonight. i was sniping across the map, and shot as my teammate walked in front of me and ONE bullet killed THREE people. "Betrayal. Double Kill." I killed my teammate and 2 enemies all at once. It was a fluke, and it was HILARIOUS.