Thoughts/expectations?

The Deathdefyer

What's everyone's thoughts and expectations on this then?

I, for one, am a massive fan of NCIS and I can't wait for this to be released. My only concern is that they don't make it like those crappy CSI games. I'm hoping it has a good story, immersive gameplay (not point and click) and uses the voices of the actors in the show. It would also be nice if it was a first person game and you can use your weapon, but I doubt that's the case.

Anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this game since I'm a fan of the show, hopefully the actors are doing the voices and there'll be some good dialogue/back-and-forth. Expecting the graphics to be as ugly as the CSI games though. Definitely a rental.

im assuming this will be released in europe?

I read somewhere it's being released in Europe on the 28th October.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a huge NCIS fan, so I was really looking forward to this game. Now that I have finished it, I feel like it was an insult to NCIS. Ubisoft really turned up the suck for this one. It makes the CSI games look polished and refined. This must have been a student project for of the the kids of an Ubisoft programmer. I think that if they are not going to make it look good, then at least get the real voice talent. It was very distracting to hear the wrong voices with the characters. The only redeeming value this game has is that it is an easy 1000, the story was halfway interesting, and the little Bert the Hippo graphic on the loading screens.

Unfortunately, not a good game, but a very easy 1000.

• 1 month later...