Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be setting up a boosting match on Saturday the 6th from 1:00 to whenever we finish. Time zone is eastern time.

Message me if you want to join.

My tag is Werners Revenge

We will be boosting:

Who needs deadeye

Double Bagger

Legion of Boom

Compulsive Liar

Pa-pa-pa poker ace

Kingpin

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I could use some help with two other achievements: Kingpin and Compulsive Liar. I need at least 7 other people to help with Kingpin, so we'll need a big party, and voicechat would be helpful for Compulsive Liar. My gamertag is the same as my username, and I'm in Mountain time, usually available after 4 PM. I'd be more than willing to help out with other people's achievements to get mine. Add me and we can create a posse!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need help with the following achievements;

Go Team - Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches

Pa-Pa-Pa Poker Face - In a full multiplayer poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

Compulsive Liar - In a full multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a die.

Legion of Boom - Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in stronghold

Kingpin - Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in multiplayer free roam.

I need help with the following achievements;

Go Team - Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches

Pa-Pa-Pa Poker Face - In a full multiplayer poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

Compulsive Liar - In a full multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a die.

Legion of Boom - Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in stronghold

Kingpin - Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in multiplayer free roam.

I need them myself, among a few others. I'm willing to help you out.