Any new DLC planned??!

maybe some like get 100 kils with something. that would be easy DLC

nooooo! there's enough of those achievements lol. I hate using guns/classes I wouldn't normally use. prefer going on the fly depending on what my team is using. try and balance things out. hate everyone being snipers just to grab an achievement lol.

back on topic, I hope they release some more DLC. although it's unlikely since the game is coming up on it's 1 year anniversary. 1430 maybe the final total.

JUst wandering if there is any new DLC planned for this game - as B:BC2 - game score seems a little off to leave it at that - 1430?!

And they are planning to bring battlefield 3 out later this year - early next year?

DLC would be cool but Im okay with it fi they dont release any because they're busy on BF3

Don't mind 100 kill achievements, but hate the fact for the recon spectac achievement you have to get a 5 streak with a sniper. Being someone that has only ever used a sniper (in any game) to unlock the first few guns for the achievement shipped with the game (which took me forever) I doubt I'll ever get it. My mantra is "can't snipe, don't snipe" can it be done with a pistol and grenades while using spectac recon class, know I probably should have tried this already but it's only just dawned on me and I ain't near my Xbox. This probably ain't the right thread to ask this but I sort of gone off on a tangent now so may as well ask.

can it be done with a pistol and grenades while using spectac recon class, know I probably should have tried this already but it's only just dawned on me and I ain't near my Xbox. This probably ain't the right thread to ask this but I sort of gone off on a tangent now so may as well ask.

Nope. Have to do it with specat Barret. If you strugle on sniping, then put on red dot, or ACOG with or without magnum ammo, and go to the line. Barret has really long range when it comes to single shot to the body killing. Final trick is to play on hardcore.

That my friend was damn good advice, went straight in and used it like a standard rifle on hardcore and mopped up the streak and eight kills (only just got eight thou). Not so miffed about it now I just have to total the 100 kills, will take a while as I get very few kills with it per game due to my sniper noobishness but least now I can have a go with full optics and try to improve slightly for next time something like this comes up. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...