• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am looking for someone to help me with the following achievements:

100 ranked matches

1000 ranked matches

Grade 'ROUNDER' (Win 50 games)

Grade 'HI-ROUNDER' (Win 229 games)

This WILL take a very long time, so I am looking for someone who is dedicated and really wants these achievements. If you are up to it, message me over Xbox Live.

~J Lo

• 2 months later...

I played a single online game today, and the other guy let me win the first round, then proceed to kick my ass the next two. Still, an easy 100 points just for losing once. I'd like to get the others, you can send a friend request to 'Lord Satorious' and a message when you can do the trading.

Note: I'll be on vacation from the 8th to the 15th.

Im looking for someone to play a few games with, im in the UK so that maybe an issue with playing with american gamers and am restricted to the hours of 7.30pm-1am (Uk time). But if anyone fancies a game or two just add me. My gamertag is same as my forum name. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a glitch also but in my case it would not count my wins even though it counted my boosting partners losses. It turned out it only counted mine if I hosted the match. Don't know why this was but as long as I host I get the win. I am open to anyone looking to boost, I am almost to "HI-Rounder" so can help anyone get there quickly once I get mine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this game and willing to boost any and all achievements possible... PM and/or FList me WITH the game name so I know who you are...

I may have not played this game for awhile or I may not have played this game at all so when we do meet up online I'll probably just read the achievement guide here and/or I'll ask you to walk me through what the plan is online. I also have a few dummy accounts if it will help speed up the process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...