Achievement Trading Thread

Zef

If you want help unlocking certain achievements online then post here. You can use this thread to find other forum members who need the same achievements as you or want to trade achievements and for organising matches to help unlock achievements.

When posting try to include:

- Your Gamertag

- Your timezone

- When you can play

Good luck.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i need help with the veteran battler achievement. willing to help others in return with any other games i have. just send me a F/R at Way Fast CBR with a message saying somthing like veteran battle boost or somthing to that nature and i am pretty much available anytime to play so let me know. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Deleted2014-12-02

I'd like someone to join me and get these achievements too, however, my problem is that I don't have DSL to play all the time and can only play at my brother-in-laws. Meaning, if someone is willing to help, we'll have to do it at a time that's convenient for me.

I need all three of the multiplayer achievements and I'm guessing this can be done in about an hour or two depending on which level it is and how fast we can do this.

Also, if you have DOOM we can help each other with the Rookie and Destroyer achievements. If you have Yaris as well (which you should, it's free), we can get the 3 multiplayer achievements (You Maniacs!, Tentacled and Dangerous, and Plays Well With Others).

PM or FR/XBL message me if you are willing to work with me but keep in mind I will not know when I have to get offline and end up screwing you over for helping. I will respond as soon as I have a good time and we can work something out. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone that is still boosting this game, I thought I would offer a little advice. Both the online achievements "Gem Collector" and "Veteran Battler" (and I would imagine "First Place") will ONLY unlock in player matches. They will NOT unlock in ranked matches.

I'm not sure if its always been this way, or was caused by a patch, but I tried several different ways with a boosting partner on ranked matches with no luck unlocking achievements, I don't even think it counts the points you get towards the 2,000 point total. as soon as we switched to player matches the achievements unlocked fine.

I would suggest you play on the smallest map you can find set the game to only two player slots, and then take it in turns getting all the gems with one player, and then play again and let the other player get all the gems. This way you will unlock all of the online achievements within an hour (from 0 points).

Hope some of you find this helpful.