Achievement Guide and Road Map

Bahroo3

Just a heads up re: Who Watches the Watchers? early on I was randomly finding the targets without going to the terminal as they where marked on the map , it seems consuming this way without going to the terminal 1st and being asked to hunt them effects the numbers for this as I should have got this ages ago.

So do not consume them without being asked to hunt them. I think they just appear like this in the yellow zone as a help for you.

I'm using this guide at the moment to get around some of the annoyance of having to hunt them with that stupid ping tool http://vgfaq.com/walkthroughs/prototype-2-walkthrough-blacknet-missions/

It has coordinates of where exactly to find the targets and will save loads of time and stress. Great Guide though over all.

Edit : Actually it just popped for me on missing 7 on the 2nd target. So not sure what to make of that lol but the guide is still worth following to cut out the annoying hunting them down bits.

Edited by calex deus

I'm using this guide at the moment to get around some of the annoyance of having to hunt them with that stupid ping tool http://vgfaq.com/walkthroughs/prototype-2-walkthrough-blacknet-missions/

It has coordinates of where exactly to find the targets and will save loads of time and stress. Great Guide though over all.

You obviously just do not understand how the hunt system works, hunting in-game would take a lot less time then using a guide for each target.

this all looks really good and defo will help my only question is u have minimum playthroughs as 2 which i think is incorrect and can be 1000 pointed in minimum playthroughs = 1 , u may want to change its just a little misleading.

You will need around 450,000-600,000 more EP after doing EVERY quest and side mission and Infantry give 2 EP and Brawlers give 35. Whereas the first few missions give almost 10,000. While I guess it's "possible" to do it one the idea is to get all achievements as fast as possible and a second playthrough is needed to get in done quickly.

You will need around 450,000-600,000 more EP after doing EVERY quest and side mission and Infantry give 2 EP and Brawlers give 35. Whereas the first few missions give almost 10,000. While I guess it's "possible" to do it one the idea is to get all achievements as fast as possible and a second playthrough is needed to get in done quickly.

thankyou for the clearing this up it now makes sense to me.

The pulses only show the general location and they can be off by quite a bit.

You should still put in the guide that its there tho.

All I did to get them all was get a chopper and fly over the pulses everywhere until I got them all. It was good to get all collectibles so easy since the first one was such a pain in the ass lol

Ok you can get 950-1000 on your first playthrough. The consume upgrades even if you accidentely kill them reappear anyway. Just run around the town until you have all 42. Time square is a common spot I got 4 there all on different occassions.

If you really wanted to yo could fully level Hellar on the first playthrough aswell.

Edited by judd90

thanks for this, i was wondering if I had to do all the missions, including the side missions to hit 23. nice to know i can just do the main story an get it.

I did all missions on my first playthrough and then only did main mission on my second ond and hit level 23 about halfway through the Red Zone.

Glitchy achievement number one: I became level 23 and spent my last point on the final ability and do not have the achievement for All Growed Up.

I am reverting back to a previous save and reget that last level to see it if I can get the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

Good guide I hope it will help some, but for me very easy game compare for the first one, one of the few game I didn't need a guide for a even one of the achievement...

And I think when we will have all the radnet chalenge we could xp max Heller without playing another game I will wait the last challenge for this and let you know.

Ok so i read somewhere that your upgrades via consumes that some are only available during missions? Is this true, i do know i missed one of a mission by accident? So does that mean i will need to play through it again or will it spawn randomly in another position?

Ok so i read somewhere that your upgrades via consumes that some are only available during missions? Is this true, i do know i missed one of a mission by accident? So does that mean i will need to play through it again or will it spawn randomly in another position?

You'll find a lot of consumable in the Red Zone. And about leveling, you can actually restore a checkpoint and keep the experience point (consume those with DNA). Then you can consume again until one point where the DNA no longer shows up. Then reload the save point and u'll keep all the experience point and then you can redo the mission (try this with one of the Blacknet mission, level up 3 times using this method). So no, you don't need to do another game to fully upgrade Heller.

You'll find a lot of consumable in the Red Zone. And about leveling, you can actually restore a checkpoint and keep the experience point (consume those with DNA). Then you can consume again until one point where the DNA no longer shows up. Then reload the save point and u'll keep all the experience point and then you can redo the mission (try this with one of the Blacknet mission, level up 3 times using this method). So no, you don't need to do another game to fully upgrade Heller.

That's always a good trick to note, i shall try this.

So when it comes to consumins upgrades i will more than likely be able to find them scattered about? Even if one of them was in a mission doesn't generally mean it can only be gotten from that mission?