which is better red dot or holographic!

I agree for the most part. It is a headshot machine and its great in closequarter combat. So, yes it is underrated. Even with it being underrated it is still miles behind the other AR's. I would say the TAR is the most similar gun to the F2000, and it beats it in so many categories, except fire rate. Yes you ca burst fire the gun at range, but with other AR's you dont have to. Basically, its not as bad as people make it out to be, but its not a good gun either.

If the F2000 was listed under SMGs, it wouldn't get nearly as much hate as it does, being in the AR category. If you are used to the M16, or ACR, and then try to use the F2000, you'll think it's the most god-awful gun out there. But if you've been using the MP5 and P90 and then switch to the F2000, you'll find you've got yourself a decent SMG.

Still, I really don't understand why the F2000 unlocks at such a late level. There is nothing about it that merits such a late unlock.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the F2000 was listed under SMGs, it wouldn't get nearly as much hate as it does, being in the AR category. If you are used to the M16, or ACR, and then try to use the F2000, you'll think it's the most god-awful gun out there. But if you've been using the MP5 and P90 and then switch to the F2000, you'll find you've got yourself a decent SMG.

Still, I really don't understand why the F2000 unlocks at such a late level. There is nothing about it that merits such a late unlock.

When you compare to other guns I think it unlocks exactly where it should. I say this because all the good guns unlock early and the shit guns unlock late. All you really need in the game is the fama, ump, rpd, and spas, and they unlock right away. The AK is a level 70 unlock, and I would say its the 6th best AR behind the FAMAS, M16, TAR, SCAR, and ACR.

i hate how so many people talk shit on this gun. this is one of the best guns in the game. its great with hipfire. and if you learn how to give it a good burst its like you killed the enemy wit one shot. one thing i notice about this gun is since it has high kick you have to slightly aim down as your shooting. this is one of my favorite guns and i cant stand how people hate on it just because theyre not use to handling recoil

and as for red dot or holo. i choose red dot. although iron sight is always the best.

the reason for red dot is because it takes less off your screen compared to the holographic. the holographic is slightly thicker on the sides. taking some of your view off. also the holo gets a nasty glare in some cases.

i hate how so many people talk shit on this gun. this is one of the best guns in the game. its great with hipfire. and if you learn how to give it a good burst its like you killed the enemy wit one shot. one thing i notice about this gun is since it has high kick you have to slightly aim down as your shooting. this is one of my favorite guns and i cant stand how people hate on it just because theyre not use to handling recoil

But, all those are also the main arguing points against the F2000. Yes its a decent gun if you can handle recoil, but why handle recoil if you dont have to. There are just oo many other AR's with 0 recoil, so it makes the F2000 obsolete in mw2. IT would be a great gun in Black Ops because the guns have more recoil. Basically, the F2000 isn't as bad as everyone says it is, but there are several better AR's.

Edited by MC B0B x360a

• 3 weeks later...

Holograpic

Pro:

Increases FAl minimum damage from 35 to 40 making it two shot kill at all ranges. (Except if target is shot through cover, having Painkiller/Last Stand/Final Stand active)

Decreases M16 recoil

Reticle doesn't sway when turning

Con:

Thicker frame which is reducing visibility

Glaring on sunny maps

The large circle is very close to the small which is obscuring vision

It's height can be problematic on weapons like AK-47, while working better on weapons like UMP as the sight will be placed low

Holograpic

Pro:

Increases FAl minimum damage from 35 to 40 making it two shot kill at all ranges. (Except if target is shot through cover, having Painkiller/Last Stand/Final Stand active)

Decreases M16 recoil

Reticle doesn't sway when turning

Con:

Thicker frame which is reducing visibility

Glaring on sunny maps

The large circle is very close to the small which is obscuring vision

It's height can be problematic on weapons like AK-47, while working better on weapons like UMP as the sight will be placed low

I've never heard that the rds or holo on a gun makes it more/less powerful. On the m16 its a 2 bullet kills w/ stopping power, whether its a rds or holo. Also the holo on the m16 does not reduce recoil. It makes a tighter bullet pattern but the recoil remains exactly the same. I am pretty sure there are plenty of videos on youtube proving this.

I've never heard that the rds or holo on a gun makes it more/less powerful. On the m16 its a 2 bullet kills w/ stopping power, whether its a rds or holo. Also the holo on the m16 does not reduce recoil. It makes a tighter bullet pattern but the recoil remains exactly the same. I am pretty sure there are plenty of videos on youtube proving this.

Well Call of Duty wikia says so and I'd rather trust them than a private user...

Well Call of Duty wikia says so and I'd rather trust them than a private user...

That can be edited by anyone. I could edit it to say anything I want. However...

I usually trust my eyes and what I see when watching a video.

I'm almost certain the FAL does become a 2 hit kill weapon with a Holo site on it.

That can be edited by anyone. I could edit it to say anything I want. However...

I'm almost certain the FAL does become a 2 hit kill weapon with a Holo site on it.

Of course you can edit it, but it won't stay up very long thanks to Admins. Many pages have also been locked from editing because of people editing fasle information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally I think iron sights are best because when looking through holo or rds, it brings up stuff around it so it blocks your field of vision, then theres the whole deal about it not being centered n such...so i never really messed with either save for completion

• 4 weeks later...