My level has been reset to level 1 prestige what can i do?

My account has been resetted to level 1 prestige 1 i don't know if if the level reset thing in prestige awards resets you to level 1 prestige 1 but im pretty sure that wasn't it because i already used the prestige award to unlock the ksg for life Basically my question is what can i do i don't even know if i should call activision or xbox.

Sadly my friend it looks like nothing can be done about it. Chances are someone reported you via in the in-game report function and the powers that be decided you did something wrong and reset you. Have you checked your e-mail for elite or anything like that? This is strictly a what if case though, have you done anything that could be considered boosting or anything that could seem like you are having an advantage such as lag issues? The CoD community is so try-hard at times that when anything doesn't go their way it's always you are cheating or boosting as even some on this forum have claimed with diamond camo.

Here's the only options as to why:

1. You're a booster who got caught.

2. You accidentally joined a modded game and got reset because of Treyarch not fixing shit.

3. You got the unfortunate side effect of some glitch.

As you can probably tell by number 2, that happened to me in the first Black Ops. Was prestige 3, level 49 and only 20,000 XP needed to prestige. I joined a match in progress that just started, got the first kill, got 50,000 XP and quit the game immediately. Still got fucked over and reset and then I metaphorically shit all over Black Ops 1.

At least check to see if you still have your titles, emblems, and leader board stats as I'm pretty sure if you use the reset token it wipes all of that.

Did you play a local game at all .. This has happened to me to I was kicked offline so I played the new maps against some bots and when live kicked back in I was reset

That's exactly what happened I played some bots offline when I was at a friends I came back online level 1 prestige

I report ppl that join the game late and end up on the other team as their buddies and they mess around for the last minute or so of a round in search. I also report ppl that organize the lobby for quick scopes only and will sit there for 40-50 seconds in front of eachother trying nothing but gay quickscopes.

So yeah, i hope i get a lot of ppl reset for boosting.

I report ppl that join the game late and end up on the other team as their buddies and they mess around for the last minute or so of a round in search. I also report ppl that organize the lobby for quick scopes only and will sit there for 40-50 seconds in front of eachother trying nothing but gay quickscopes.

So yeah, i hope i get a lot of ppl reset for boosting.

So you abuse the in game reporting system ? They aren't boosting but because they wasted your time you report them for boosting...... bit of a dick move. You could be getting people banned/ reset for nothing .