Connection problems with the CC2 service

I'm constantly getting disconnected after completing a race and having trouble staying connected on the title screen, it's getting really annoying since the stars I earn in the race are registered as having collected them, but aren't given to me to spend.

I tried checking for a save file and it's all on-line so I have no idea how to fix it other than buying stars as a micro-transaction, or wait for a fix.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also can't connect to the server now...

And the other problem is...I tried to get the "5 split paths" achievement, after I pressed X to get the 5th split road, screen said something like could not connect to server.

When I checked the stage select screen, yes I have 5 icons for split paths but the achievement didn't open...the achievement only opened after I got the 6th paths, that means I will miss 1 path forever!!! WTH!

I tired to delete the save file and try again, but seems the save file is on the server side...

Edited by Dunbine

Yep, not even got past the title screen yet :(

"an error occurred while connecting to the Doritos Crash Course 2 Service press A to try again"

I press A and the same shit happens. Getting this weird thing where the music skips too. Tried deleting the game and redownloading and no dice. Same shit over and over.

Gutted. I've been looking forward to playing this all week too :(

I can't even get into the game, keeps partly loading and constantly coming up with

"An error occurred while connecting to the Doritos Crash Course 2 Service.

Press A to try again."

Annoying!

I get this aswell now :mad:

And saying they may not have anticipated so many people getting it :confused: It's FREE and they expect people not to be all over it haha

Can't get past the title screen. Not mad, not like I paid for it. Will play other games until nightfall when it's playable.

But this right here is an example of why they can't do Always Online. Maybe this is secretly a test to see how bad it really is.