Mission Help Thread

Zeta333

This is a thread for help on any mission , just post what you need help on and someone will help u. Mods please move the other threads into this one.

Pillar Of Light:

I had some troubles with this one , i would unload all my ammo and everything into it and it wouldnt die at all. But then i found a small dome on the ground underneath that structure type thing as u fly to the cannon, blowing that up will take out the cannons sheild then just hammer at it with Nade luanchers and your good.

I don't know what to tell you for your mission. Sorry. It's all basically centered around what weapons you use.

Fighting 1 next: use all missles or Kojima Rifles

Multiplte nexts: use Kojima Rifles and SOME missles

Fighting Normals: use machine guns, grenade launchers, or missles

All of the above: you may need a sword.

I meant on the Mission Operation Ascend. There the flying ...uh fortresses lol i don't know how much more i can explain. It looks like a ball floating in the air.

EDIT: Also help on Mission Firefly. These are the only two left. there so hard. Does anyone have schematic that they can give me, that has already passed this mission with.

I meant on the Mission Operation Ascend. There the flying ...uh fortresses lol i don't know how much more i can explain. It looks like a ball floating in the air.

EDIT: Also help on Mission Firefly. These are the only two left. there so hard. Does anyone have schematic that they can give me, that has already passed this mission with.

I also need help with these. Does anyone one have a good strategy to use?

I also need help with these. Does anyone one have a good strategy to use?

Yes, I do. When fighting Aerial Fortresses, such as the ones on "firefly" and "Ascend" on hard, use kojima rifles.

BEST STRATEGY FOR ANY MISSION WITH STRONG FOES:

use kojima weapons.

The strongest kind, I think is the back-mounted Kojima cannons, then the kojima arms, then the actual rifles.

if you've played any multiplayer you KNOW what kojima guns are.

Yes, I do. When fighting Aerial Fortresses, such as the ones on "firefly" and "Ascend" on hard, use kojima rifles.

BEST STRATEGY FOR ANY MISSION WITH STRONG FOES:

use kojima weapons.

The strongest kind, I think is the back-mounted Kojima cannons, then the kojima arms, then the actual rifles.

if you've played any multiplayer you KNOW what kojima guns are.

Those Kojima guns made me die faster if anything the cannons only have 8 or 10 shots and the rifles were the same.....

You mean you passed the level using these weapons only??.......I am impressed if you did.because i waste most of my ammo working my way up one Operation Ascend.

Those Kojima guns made me die faster if anything the cannons only have 8 or 10 shots and the rifles were the same.....

You mean you passed the level using these weapons only??.......I am impressed if you did.because i waste most of my ammo working my way up one Operation Ascend.

On Firefly, all you need is the kojima cannons, but on ascend you need to use a hand grenade launcher to take out each level, then use the kojima weapons on the 3 fortresses on top.

I even told my friend this yesterday and he,as well, got rank S.

Don't know what else to tell you.:confused:

How the hell do I do the juggernaut mission? All they tell me to do is to shoot some rectifier crap, but I can never find the last one. Is it that weird green spinny circle on the bottom of it?

EDIT: how do I do Ego Boost, even on normal? Those guys take me out within a second and I have 50000 PA.

Answer to 1st question:

Just keep shooting, din't worry about what the lady says. Get missles or something, and a weapon on your shoulder. Just keep pressing 'x', 'a', and 'b' at the same time until the thing dies. (but remember to run away before you explode)

Answer to 2nd question:

The mechs come carried by helicopters, the first wave of them come off in the distance, just turn right when you spawn and head in the direction until you see them. Kill them BEFORE they get dropped down. Piece of cake!

Now here's MY predicament:

How do I beat Aerial Interdiction on hard? There are just TOO many helicopters. I never get killed, not even by the fortress, but helicopters always get away from me. I'll kill the train, but miss ONE or TWO choppers, and I lose. Any help? :confused:

EDIT: I beat it and got 'S' rank. I didn't know you only had to blow up the big helicopters...easy S after I figured that out.

this is a general question but i didn't wanna start a thread for it

if i advance a chapter without beating all the stages in that chapter, can i still go back and beat them now? do i have to beat the last mission in the game first? how does that work? i could figure this out on my own but im not at home right now and am kinda concerned, thanks

also, can u play missions repeatedly to get more money? i would imagine yes

this is a general question but i didn't wanna start a thread for it

if i advance a chapter without beating all the stages in that chapter, can i still go back and beat them now? do i have to beat the last mission in the game first? how does that work? i could figure this out on my own but im not at home right now and am kinda concerned, thanks

also, can u play missions repeatedly to get more money? i would imagine yes

You can advance the chapter and go back and forwarth THROUGH chapters using the bumpers. If you press "x", you change the difficulty.

You can beat chapter 6 to be able to "mission select" which lay out all the mssions for you in an organized manner.

I think you can replay missions for maney, but if you get past chapter 3 or 4, and do the data packs, money will NOT be an issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Pillar Of Light:

I had some troubles with this one , i would unload all my ammo and everything into it and it wouldnt die at all. But then i found a small dome on the ground underneath that structure type thing as u fly to the cannon, blowing that up will take out the cannons sheild then just hammer at it with Nade luanchers and your good.

Equip 2 MoonLights(swords) . . .Dodge all cimcoming fire and boost like heck to get to the big tower, now there is a big shield around it right. . . well go inside!!!. . .And now u see there is this wierd box thing that has lots of lines. . . .---->

____ and so on

Now stand on the very top line and double slash twice, now it is detroyed, now fly out and stay out of firing range till mission complete

I have question, I Have got S rank on all missions in normal yet no achievement, why not?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Can anyone help me with the first mission in chapter 4? There are so many enemies coming from so many places i don't know where to shoot! I take out wave after wave but they get so close to the ship i have to protect that i have to go into close range combat which is really pissing hard. Any hints on how to do this on hard?

Check the guide if you need ay help, but if you get nill from that, PM me or message me on what you need help in. I'm like the general Armored Core assitant witht the full 1000.(Twisted has it too, but he rarely gets on the forums:confused:)

• 2 weeks later...

This is what i did to s rank the mission on hard. i got a perma-flight mech, but still pretty fast. i had 1 shoulder kojima and 2 moonlights.

Now, how you can get off to a good start is by saving health. As soon and the mission starts, get off the ground and start flying above the glass. There is a hole in the side of the large structure that you can just jump right into. As soon as you get in start charging your kojima cannon. After that ignore the turrets and ground enemies. just hit the fan like things in the middle and break it down with 1 slice. now when you get to the top the 3 Fermis are waiting for you, armed and dangerous. So i shot one with my Kojima , killed it, then i went back down the tube onto a ledge, charged my kojima. And when my kojima was charged i jumped out shot one. If you go behind a fermi there are 2 tanks you slice that once or twice with moonlights, bye bye fermi. And keep in mind that while you are moving up the tunnel there are bombs being dropped so heads up.:):woop::Bounce:

This is what i did to s rank the mission on hard. i got a perma-flight mech, but still pretty fast. i had 1 shoulder kojima and 2 moonlights.

Now, how you can get off to a good start is by saving health. As soon and the mission starts, get off the ground and start flying above the glass. There is a hole in the side of the large structure that you can just jump right into. As soon as you get in start charging your kojima cannon. After that ignore the turrets and ground enemies. just hit the fan like things in the middle and break it down with 1 slice. now when you get to the top the 3 Fermis are waiting for you, armed and dangerous. So i shot one with my Kojima , killed it, then i went back down the tube onto a ledge, charged my kojima. And when my kojima was charged i jumped out shot one. If you go behind a fermi there are 2 tanks you slice that once or twice with moonlights, bye bye fermi. And keep in mind that while you are moving up the tunnel there are bombs being dropped so heads up.:):woop::Bounce:

Charge Kojimas? Hold down the fire button and it charges? OMG I was only pulling the trigger wondering why they were so good... I ended up using moonlight blades to kill all Fermis and it was so hard.