a couple free things for levels 50 and under

jonejon

I have a lot of money and very good equipment, all for FREE. Just post your gamertag below and say what you need. Ok let me make this clear for everyone, if you want equipment for your character, you need to make your pawn the same vocation or a vocation that uses the same equipment as your class.

Edited by jonejon

Do you have dragons quickening or dragons breath bows? I have been fighting the offline and online Ur dragon with a magic archer and I never get a good bow. Where did you get them if you do have them.

I do not have those bows, i think you you get from the online ur dragon and i think theres also one from a merchant in there everfall (the everfall merchants prices cost hundereds of thousands of gold, sometimes millions). Sorry, when i get on today i can see if i can get to the merchant and get you one.

hi im not sure if u would accept me but im lvl 54 or 56 not sure how i forgot lol im just trying to gain items for doing ur-dragon as my armor is limited atm as i push throgh the game with out stocking up on items from the end of the frist game so now im unable to upgrade them gt adam16161

As said i will make some exceptions, you will be one of them. I can see what i can do for you.

Any dragon armor or if u have the ascalon.

Thanks GT: L Demonhuntr L

I do not have any dragon armor sorry, and i only have 1 ascalon and i using it, but i can go kill the ur dragon again and see if i can get you 1.

If you have anything that can help my lvl 24 ranger and my 24 fighter pawn would be appreciated, finding the game a little bit harder then most RPG's at the moment mainly because I keep forgetting to save and die when I get carried away exploring ^^;

Thanks

GT: Dantay 360

Thank you, if you cant get the ascalon anything would be okay.

I just recently killed the Ur-Dragon and got the ascalon!:woop: I would send it to you but your pawn is a mage/sorcerer so i cannot. Please change your pawn to a fighter. After you change him to a fighter tell me on this thread.

I just recently killed the Ur-Dragon and got the ascalon!:woop: I would send it to you but your pawn is a mage/sorcerer so i cannot. Please change your pawn to a fighter. After you change him to a fighter tell me on this thread.

I changed the vocation of my pawn to a fighter.

Midnight, iv sent your pawns some equpiment (i couldn't send a magick bow because your pawn cant take it sorry). Chef i'v looked your pawn up and says there is one, i have sent you a friend request on xbox, accept it so then we can try to figure out the problem.

Edited by jonejon

anyhting u can offer me would be great mate just had a glitched save so lost weapons and armor i had :( GT is MoistBeast

Sorry about that, yea i can get you nice stuff, make sure to make your pawn the same class as yours (unless its a hybrid class then make your pawn a class that still uses same equipment). I wont be getting on tonight, but i will be on tomorrow and then i can get you the goods.

Tapion, make your pawn a fighter also so i can send some equpiment to your pawn so you can put it on you character. Circle, lol it is a sorcerer. Also if you could change your pawn to a fighter so i can send you a sword and some nice equpiment too. Both of you post back in this thread once you have done so and i will get your pawn and get you some nice stuff. :)