Online Co-op Partner Thread

ImNoAchWhore

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help with Iron Grip, Empty Gesture, Professor Portal, Portal Conservation Society, Triple Crown, Still Alive and Friends List With Benefits.

Message me on Xbox: MoonJumpingCow

Timezone: CST

Available: Varies

Notes: Message me a day ahead or more of when you'll be available to help since I don't own this game I'll need time to rent it.

Please help :(

I need a 100% ssure dude, who will help me with Professor portal (hasnt played portal before)

I will get a 48h trial soon, but i dont wanna waste it.. so i need a certain co-op partner.. Pls help, in exchange i can help you get thru all levels in a hurry, because i know the maps by heart...

Please reply here or better yet, write to me in Live

GT: VPL Merc

Please :) ?

(write even if yr a good chap and will help me get justthe hug, when I need it , thanks to my little 48 h trial Live window, I have very little time to find a co-op partner)

I still need 2 hugs.

I don't mind helping somebody with some of the co-op achievements. Can't help with Professor Portal though.

GT: StarDreamer99

UPDATE: I got all my achievements. Thanks to all those who helped me get it and good luck to the rest of you.

Edited by StarDreamer99

Hi, I need a Co-op Partner to do the Iron Grip, Triple Crown and Still Alive achievements with, preferably someone who has an idea what they are doing achievement-wise, just because I haven't played this game in over a Year.

If anyone is interested, add me or send me a message. My GT is Karlonzo , thanks! :uzi:

Looking for "professor portal" and "Friends List with Benefits" before anyone starts playing the co-op if possible. shoot me a msg. GT:SikRob. If deleting the save game counts I'll do the same in return.

Edited by SikRob
added Friends List with Benefits