Tooled Up glitched??? Look here

Chaos MAN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably have to reboot too. Sucks because I was really starting to like the game. At least if I do reboot, I skipped over the Grendel, so I'd only have to go back to 27.

On a game where I hit rank 40, host migration kicked in, and I had to play some more games to get the rewards for it, but at level 45, I only got 1 weapon unlock. It's really stupid that this hasn't been fixed yet. Can't believe they hit a patch, produced DLC and did nothing about resolving this problem. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Glitched for me the first time, I was missing unlock for C4. So I rebooted, and I didnt unlock anything except the C4 on level 42 and the achievement pop. Now I have a lot of unlocks and only C4 and the guns from beginning. This same process worked for my friend too.

Glitched for me the first time, I was missing unlock for C4. So I rebooted, and I didnt unlock anything except the C4 on level 42 and the achievement pop. Now I have a lot of unlocks and only C4 and the guns from beginning. This same process worked for my friend too.

C4 was the one unlock I missed as well, so I held out from using any unlocks till I could unlock C4 at 39 and the achievement didn't pop for me.

Only had 18/20 unlocks at 45 as well so had to go around for a 3rd time.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This should make a lot of people happy, I got the answer

Guys, I know how to get this achievement on level 39

save your tokens and than unlock a weapon, don't equip it, just unlock, than push B several times until you go back to the main menu, now go back and you will see you have that token back, but the weapon is still lock, but the game will register you unlocking it, now do the same to all the locked weapons, if you don't get it right away, keep unlocking them all over again and you will eventually get it, me and my buddy got it at 39, I got it on the first try he got it on his second

• 2 weeks later...
This should make a lot of people happy, I got the answer

Guys, I know how to get this achievement on level 39

save your tokens and than unlock a weapon, don't equip it, just unlock, than push B several times until you go back to the main menu, now go back and you will see you have that token back, but the weapon is still lock, but the game will register you unlocking it, now do the same to all the locked weapons, if you don't get it right away, keep unlocking them all over again and you will eventually get it, me and my buddy got it at 39, I got it on the first try he got it on his second

Not working. It lets me "choose again" but wouldn't unlock the achievement. But this kind of gives me the prophecy my Tooled Up achievement is glitched. People might wanna save their strengths by this test.

I went for it anyway. Guess what? I became the latest victim. 20/22 weapons at Level 45 - no achievement. C4 was my last unlock.

I am suspicious killing enemies with the FY71 (DLC gun) might be one piece of the problem. I am not sure.

• 1 month later...

Mine also glitched at L45, all weapons unlocked but no cheeve, hoping itll unlock when i prestige/reboot at 50, as i really don't know if i can stand to do it all again, ive looked all over the net for solutions for this, and Crytek are completly ignoring all requests/questions on this and the Dedication cheeves on their official site/forums, so thank you to them too......... Begininng to hate this game now lol.

*EDIT* It didnt pop at my reboot, im currently at L29 AGAIN, seriously hoping it pops this time or ill go freaking mental i think, really enjoyed the MP of this but am really beginning to hate it now! Grrrrrr Crytek!!

Edited by InfestusDnB
Adding to rant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got all of the required tokens and unlocked all of the weapons (20/22), the achievement didn't pop up for me. I also completed all of the level 1 assessments, bought an attachment, got a kill with every weapon with the attachment equipped, rebooted my suit and still no achievement. I played again until I got to level 5 and used a token on any weapon that was available, no achievement.

EDIT: Tooled Up achievement unlocked as soon as I hit level 25. I think that's when the 5th and final custom class unlocks, which makes no sense if that was the reason why the achievement unlocked for me.

I used a token on the DSG-1, Jackal, Mk.60, Feline, Grendel, Hammer, and the Flash Bang. I had 2 tokens left that I was saving. I leveled up to 25 in a TIA match, and then the achievement unlocked after the match was over during the final kill replay. I was their 75th kill.

I'm glad I'm done with this game's multiplayer, it wasn't that much fun for me.

Edited by ProductNBR
Update

• 1 month later...

I had unlocked all weapons when i was level 45 but no achievement. I was hoping i got it by the time i reached level 50 but no. So i rebooted since this sometimes seems to work but it still didnt unlock. When i was about to give it up it unlocked when the game ended in which i got promoted to level 5.

So this is very random. If you're unlucky you have to go to 45 again and even then your not guaranteed to get it.