Rage Collectibles Guide (Cards/Schematics/Recipes/Jumps)

Tyger7

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are additional 3 jumps in the area between hagar and wellspring.

One at the first right turn (driving from wellspring), 2nd one at the 2nd turn and the last one is at the end of the highway. (Haven't made it up to the last one yet, dunno where to jump)

Been doing all the races I could + multiplayer achievements waiting for this guide to be updated. cba missing any of the cards to play the entire game all over again!

Great work this far, looking forward to the updates : )

There are additional 3 jumps in the area between hagar and wellspring.

One at the first right turn (driving from wellspring), 2nd one at the 2nd turn and the last one is at the end of the highway. (Haven't made it up to the last one yet, dunno where to jump)

The highway one, you come at it from above. The path heading up towards Crazy Joes. There will be a Stanley Express. Back your car up into it do your best to line it up with the drove. Hit gas and boost same time. You'll launch. Should take a few times to get the hang of where to hit/how much speed. But that's how you do it.

Might be worth noting that you get the Bandages recipe from Janus by completing the Medical Supplies main quest. You also get the Adrenaline Overdrive recipe from Ramos in the Outrigger Settlement by completing his Mutant Alert side quest.

I did mention the bandages one.

Are you saying you can only get Adrenaline Overdrive from Ramos? Because I happened to think I was done with that city and it's closed now. Anyone know if you can buy this later?

I did mention the bandages one.

Are you saying you can only get Adrenaline Overdrive from Ramos? Because I happened to think I was done with that city and it's closed now. Anyone know if you can buy this later?

The side quest is the only way to get this. So if you dont do it before the Outrigger settlement closes you are shit out of luck.

I would like to apologize for the recipe Adrenaline Overdrive. I had not originally included it in the guide, and it is missable. Once you get too far, the Outrigger area closes and you can never go back inside. The guide is now updated with the correct information. I truly am sorry if anyone had missed this because of me. That is why it is good to save often, maybe as far as having 10 saves and saving every other collectible. I am faced to restarting from an old checkpoint. To be honest, this will likely delay the guide until Sunday.

Basically my checkpoint is before blowing up the wall to get to Wellspring. I guess it may go a little faster considering I don't have to take screen captures and write descriptions of where to go.

When you started doing missions in Wellspring, what was the last mission you were on in Outrigger?

I sort of think once you talk to the mayor, or enter Wellspring in general, it closes. It was closed before I brought back the parts to Dan.

So to be safe, do all of the Outrigger stuff before blowing up the gate that Dan wants you to blow up.

The highway one, you come at it from above. The path heading up towards Crazy Joes. There will be a Stanley Express. Back your car up into it do your best to line it up with the drove. Hit gas and boost same time. You'll launch. Should take a few times to get the hang of where to hit/how much speed. But that's how you do it.

Alright, thanks man