My360Achievements how to use the feature

tarekegypt

Before I even signed up to this site, I was looking at the Ageis Wing achievement lists and it had them all except for the "get 185,000 pts" achievement ALREADY checked off. Was this just coincidence that I have all of the achievements for that game, or what?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This feature is what introduced me to this site, and it's only gotten better since. It's nice to be able to have a printout of the achievements so I don't have to keep hitting the menu button, selecting view games, etc, etc... My compliments and gratitude to the ingenius individuals who came up with this and put it into play!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a really neat idea though that's for sure. It's helped me get some of the achievements, and as far as I'm concerned, that's all that really matters. Hopefully the saving thing get's it's bugs worked out though, cuz I'd really like to know which achievements I still need without having to bring it up on my 360 all the time xD.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this feature. It's what got me hooked in the first place.

Instead of having to go through my stupid achievements list and click on each one to see what they are, or having to pull up some crap like IGN and waiting ages to scroll through the list I have my own personal list that I can go to again and again, marking off the ones I just got and looking for the next ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Nope, Microsoft don't release that feed so we can't do it.

Lame, it would be really cool if the site automatically updated as we got achievements...

Still, great job on this feature! :)

http://gamercard.x360a.org/x360a-8/Kythlyn.png

I love the show/hide feature, especially on games that have long lists of achievements. The option I would like would be on the print screen. Instead of having the achievements that I already have struck through, I would rather they didn't show up at all. It either adds wasted ink or makes me go do it manually. Otherwise, great job.

• 2 weeks later...

First, hello and thanks for running a great site. I've been coming here occasionally to check out achievements but today I came to check out all the secret DMC4 achievements. To my amazement I saw all the tick boxes on the left, some already ticked. Sure enough when I checked the ticked boxes were the achievements I already have earned which I thought was great. I later returned to check out other games and the boxes weren't there. I registered and returned to check on other games but still not there. I saw the option to enable it but this only brought up empty tick boxes for me to tick manually. Now reading the forum it seems this is the only way it works. I sware it showed my earned achievements earlier, so what is going on? Did I imagine it?

First, hello and thanks for running a great site. I've been coming here occasionally to check out achievements but today I came to check out all the secret DMC4 achievements. To my amazement I saw all the tick boxes on the left, some already ticked. Sure enough when I checked the ticked boxes were the achievements I already have earned which I thought was great. I later returned to check out other games and the boxes weren't there. I registered and returned to check on other games but still not there. I saw the option to enable it but this only brought up empty tick boxes for me to tick manually. Now reading the forum it seems this is the only way it works. I sware it showed my earned achievements earlier, so what is going on? Did I imagine it?
You have to manually click all of your achievements after clicking enable to turn on the games. Then when you've clicked all the ones you have in one game, click save at the bottom of the page.

As for missing/already filled in boxes, that might be a cache problem. If something like that happens again just press F5 or click Refresh.