Achievement Trading Thread (Co-Op Partners)

Spartan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GT is Calrabjohns. Need Team Takedown, Epic Armor Set and World Tree as well as Helheim. Just put Too Human in a friend request and I'll accept. Would appreciate any help I can get. I'm not sure when I'll be able to come on, but I'll stop whatever I'm playing if asked to try to sweep TT at least and Epic for anyone who is willing to help out.

Been a long time since I've played so I'll have to reacquaint myself with controls. Anyway, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a Cyber Champion level 50. I need to get the multiplayer achievements (killing a troll together and juggling enemy ones). I'm not counting on it, but i need all pieces of red elite armour if anyone wants to loan/give them to me. I'm pretty good at this game since i've played over and over now mucho times. if you need help on co-op i can try. i've beaten hel and HoH unstoppable so far. i think i can do the other 2 no problem.

Now, i dont have gold. BUT, they are having a free weekend on 2/8 throug 2/10. i can do it then if anybody is interested. My gt is: RollaJedi

thank you!

Could anyone help me with the teamwork takedown achievement on this weekend? My gamertag is vigilium. I would also appreciate a help with the full set achievement (cybernetic berserker). I'm from Europe.

Edit: Teamwork Takedown done.

Edited by gucha

• 1 month later...