Complete Noms de Guerre List

Live4Life

Quick question

I dont see the title i got on this list

Special > Complete "Battle Circuit" o.x I think i got it from a ? box so i thought i would ask

same with superstar

Edited by luke391

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks luke! just realized I missed a column. I'll add them shortly.

Happy to help ^^;; I assumed they were for getting everything of ___ (kinda uneeded since there are 2 titles linked to some like poses...) and i just assumed the last grouping was things like capcom dev and employee

Yes but you still need other other games to get this Nom which is not a special Nom:

Student of History - Play a total of 30 matches on Lost Planet, and Lost Planet Colonies Online maps (from any of the 10 Pirate Fortress, 11 Island, or 15 Frozen Wasteland maps)

If you break this down grammatically (and bare in mind I'm not a professor of the English language) you could remove LP:C from the sentence (which would eliminate the need for the comma even if it is badly located) and be left with "Play a total of 30 matches on Lost Planet Online maps". With me so far? To me this is simply bad grammar (by the game devs). If you move the comma you would get "Play a total of 30 matches, on Lost Planet and Lost Planet Colonies Online maps" and this would fit the general consensus.

What? you need to run 300 chapters in a week from the time you finish the game once? or does it mean 300 chapters then finish the game in a week?

I beat the game

got 100 (yes ive seriously played like 120 chapters so far...) and got the title the same time as the achievement... I did set my clock ahead but it still counted my first story

If you break this down grammatically (and bare in mind I'm not a professor of the English language) you could remove LP:C from the sentence (which would eliminate the need for the comma even if it is badly located) and be left with "Play a total of 30 matches on Lost Planet Online maps". With me so far? To me this is simply bad grammar (by the game devs). If you move the comma you would get "Play a total of 30 matches, on Lost Planet and Lost Planet Colonies Online maps" and this would fit the general consensus.

I wish this would be truth, but i played at least one match, in all multiplayer maps of Lost Planet extreme condition, and i haven't Student of History nome de guerre.

I had near of 300 matches on first Lost Planet, and this weekend i was playing the other maps that i never played. A total of 16 maps has first Lost Planet and Colonies has 20 maps so "from any of the 10 Pirate Fortress, 11 Island, or 15 Frozen Wasteland maps".... 10+15+11=36 maps ...so 16 maps first lost planet+ 20 maps Lost planet colonies=36 maps :eek:

Makes sense, this nome de guerre sucks, unless someone confirms that colonies isn't needed of course.

I won't buy next Lost Planet :mad:

You only need to play matches on maps that were on the other games and are included on this one. As I said earlier in this thread you can play 30 matches on the pirate fortress map which is included in the map list already and get this nom de guerre.

I played around 300 matches on first lost planet, map most played was Pirate Fortress... this weekend i played in ALL maps of first lost planet,included DLC maps and i don't have this nome de guerre.

Do you have it? if you have it... why i don't have? Do you mean that i have to play in maps of Lost Planet 2 that were in first Lost planet?

PD: this isn't my gamertag i changed months ago... this is my gamertag

http://www.trueachievements.com/ToKi+N+O+HaKaI.htm

Thanks

Edited by xuxo

I do not have the title yet as I haven't played enough matches on Lost Planet 2 yet. I played plenty of online on Lost Planet 1 and colonies so I thought it was kind of obvious that it would unlock by playing on old maps included in Lost Planet 2. Plus Microsoft have a ruleregarding achievments with not having other games to unlock achievments in other games.

I just find it pathetic how some of them are "have a save on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME" or even on Lost Planet 1 or colonies. I also find the Developer one ridiculous where they give it out at tournaments, etc.

This achievement is probably the worst achievement I have ever seen in my life. if u could win those titles (or any) in the slot machine I wouldnt mind. But Capcom has done it again, and went idiotic. I knew they did when they added Marcus, Dom, and wesker. Pathetic and stupid.

Anyone have an idea on how to get "Space Taker - In Episode 6-4, get killed by the NEDS space station laser 5 times in 1 game"?

You can only place 4 GPS (with 4 players) on the boss, therefore 4 blasts to kill you. How do you trigger a 5th blast to get killed by? I assume 1 game means in one session, without getting a gameover.

I do not have the title yet as I haven't played enough matches on Lost Planet 2 yet. I played plenty of online on Lost Planet 1 and colonies so I thought it was kind of obvious that it would unlock by playing on old maps included in Lost Planet 2. Plus Microsoft have a ruleregarding achievments with not having other games to unlock achievments in other games.

Thank you man, you helped me a lot :woop:

Sneaker - Play 1 or more matches in 1 area with the Silent Runner and Invisible abilities enabled

^ Would just like to mention that i got this Nom using the 'Soundless' and 'Invisible' abilities, so 'Soundless' is the 'Silent Runner'.

Also for this Nom...

Mr. Sangfroid - Do not collect any T-ENG while playing through an area (cannot receive from others either)

You can grab Data Post's, it won't count as 'collecting' T-eng.

Edited by PureTechniquex

Anyone have an idea on how to get "Space Taker - In Episode 6-4, get killed by the NEDS space station laser 5 times in 1 game"?

You can only place 4 GPS (with 4 players) on the boss, therefore 4 blasts to kill you. How do you trigger a 5th blast to get killed by? I assume 1 game means in one session, without getting a gameover.

I'm not sure, but I think there might be a misprint on the chapter and it might be 6-2, when you are travelling in the space station core (a misprint in an official guide? who knew?), I'll do a quick trial run shortly and post back with the results.

Peace.

O.K. I can confirm that this is done on 6-2, just clear out the level and then go stand at the bottom of the laser shaft, burn and repeat. Hope this helps :)

Edited by Full Metal COS

For anyone working on getting the damage titles like myself... heres something that i found interesting...

I just started using the energy gun, i did a run of 1-1 with no bots, no help... I used it enough to get all the Good Jobs for it, and it gave me maniac so thats something like 90 kills on easy... with a few VS units, so maybe the game doesnt keep as good track on the titles since ive been working on the flamethrower for a while and still nothing =\

Easy way to get this one is to play online on Friction Layout type 4 and game rules kills

Start with T-eng supply and quick return and just get posts and open boxes

boxes take 1000 T-eng each and there is about 12 on the level

I posted this because it says campaign and training above play style on the list above and i got this in a player match

Usurper - In 1 match, kill 3 players who are at a higher Career level than you.

I have this, but i was just wondering if you got 99's on every faction,

wouldn't this nom be missable?

Yes, it would... unless it bases it off the actual rank level after (doubt it)

Personally i think it should lock you out ^^;; i mean if you get 99 before you beat 300 campaign chapters, dont you think thats a tad off unleess all you did was mindlessly played 5-2... (according to my math 166 runs are required to get 5,000,000 exp from 5-2 so thats enough for all the difficulties and all 99 if you were that focused)

I also say 300 because you need to get exp ssomehow so its that or the 500 matchs... so unless youre like Super Support man, come on =P

Edited by luke391

Live, you a real trooper, must have taken you ages, many many thank you's, god knows what Capcom were thinking with this acheivement 'unlock ALL noms' and was it 10 exp?! Good gravy. Mental.

I searched the meaning for those who are intrigued, thanks to wiki for this one...

Nom de guerre

Noms de guerre (French phrase meaning "names of war" or "war names") were frequently adopted by recruits in the French Foreign Legion as part of the break with their past lives. They were also adopted by members of the French resistance during World War II for security reasons.

:)