Easy Method for Turret Takeover, One Shot Kill & Flat Tire (3 Controllers Required)

Scott84

Turret takeover30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngShoot and takeover an enemy turret

The easiest method for Turret Takeover is using 3 Controllers in local multiplayer.

First Controller - Main Account to get Achievement on Turret

2nd Controller - On Turret

3rd Controller - Driver (you need a driver for a match)

Once in the match, hit LB/RB til the main account can see the 2nd controller turret. Fire on it and blow it up. Then follow the onscreen instruction to take it over.

I had it 10 seconds into the match.

You can also use this method for getting Flat Tire & One Shot Kill. Just use the 3rd controller to line up with the turret, and use the turret on the first controller to zoom and fire at the tire and windshield. Although you can also just do it with two controllers since you do not need two turrets.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Scott84
spelling

or just start a split screen match, fill rest of the slots with bots and you as the turret, as soon as the game starts shoot a turret.

easy and only need 1 controller

Great tip this one. Doing this, I got grenades, missile, mines and turret takeover. I hadn't got any of them in online multiplayer games.

I don't mean to be a dick, but if you have to boost any chieves for this game you are just pathetic.

Agreed with a hippysplayer.

As someone who obviously frequents this site, you shouldn't be surprised that folks here like to boost games, regardless of how difficult the actual achievements are and I for one, have yet to join a single multiplayer match since the game first came out as well. That said, thanks for the tips OP.

Agreed with a hippysplayer.

As someone who obviously frequents this site, you shouldn't be surprised that folks here like to boost games, regardless of how difficult the actual achievements are and I for one, have yet to join a single multiplayer match since the game first came out as well. That said, thanks for the tips OP.

You are welcome. I couldn't join any multiplayer matches either. And I still cannot. I boosted because the game wouldn't let me connect.

And yeah tunaleg, your post was useless. It added nothing to this conversation. So aside from questioning of you being a dick, how about thread crapping?

Edited by Scott84
Added.

And yeah tunaleg, your post was useless. It added nothing to this conversation. So aside from questioning of you being a dick, how about thread crapping?

This thread deserves to be crapped on. I mean hooking up three controllers to get these chieves is sad.. only because they're so easy to get legit.

I don't mean to be a dick, but if you have to boost any chieves for this game you are just pathetic.

seriously, i got both of these in the first race i did. I seriously think that the only people who would need to boost this are mentally handicapped people.

Pulling out 3 controllers would be way too much hassle and would take more time than actually playing the god damn game.

This thread actually pisses me off

An easier method than the one in this thread is just playing the game. I've played four games as a gunner, and I got all of these on the first one. Strangely, I have continued getting one shot kills and flat tire shots in each subsequent game I've played, given absolutely no effort, or specifically aimed firing. Fancy that.

I honestly feel that boosting these achievements would be even harder than getting them normally (which really says something, given just how easy these are).

tunaleg, you are beyond useless which is awesome cause it makes me laugh. haha.

Real mature.