The Quick 1000s (or close to)

LilMissRoxy

I disagree with History Channel: Battle for the Pacific being in the under 10 hours category. I played the game from 10:30AM to 9:30PM yesterday, a total of 11 hours. 10 hours of that was spent boosting with an extra 2 hours spent boosting the night before. I also spent 30 minutes the day before on the first level of the game. Finally I finished up the last 4 levels of the game today in an hour and a bit. To sum this up in an easier to understand manner.

Boosting = 12 hours

Single Player = 3 hours

Of course I had to boost back the people that boosted me, if everyone is just boosting you then it would be quicker but I thought the timeline was to boost all members of the party in a fair manner. I'd also like to mention at some point there were 6 of us boosting making it go much faster than if there was just 2 people (like the majority of the gamers that play this game do), so I wouldn't be surprised if it took others more than 12 hours to get all the boosting achievements.

In conclusion I believe the game should be at least in the 10-15 hours range, if not the 15 to 25.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

View Changelog for updates :)

Also, when the Changelog is full, I will be deleting the older ones so I can make space for more changes. Any suggestions are welcome. Also, I will be adding the links later today. It's my berfday, y'all!

Are you back Perp?? Thought you gave this thread away?? lol Happy Birthday by the way.

I disagree with History Channel: Battle for the Pacific being in the under 10 hours category. I played the game from 10:30AM to 9:30PM yesterday, a total of 11 hours. 10 hours of that was spent boosting with an extra 2 hours spent boosting the night before. I also spent 30 minutes the day before on the first level of the game. Finally I finished up the last 4 levels of the game today in an hour and a bit. To sum this up in an easier to understand manner.

Boosting = 12 hours

Single Player = 3 hours

Of course I had to boost back the people that boosted me, if everyone is just boosting you then it would be quicker but I thought the timeline was to boost all members of the party in a fair manner. I'd also like to mention at some point there were 6 of us boosting making it go much faster than if there was just 2 people (like the majority of the gamers that play this game do), so I wouldn't be surprised if it took others more than 12 hours to get all the boosting achievements.

In conclusion I believe the game should be at least in the 10-15 hours range, if not the 15 to 25.

Agree completely. It should be moved up....

Are you back Perp?? Thought you gave this thread away?? lol Happy Birthday by the way.

Yeah, the other ones were falling way behind. Being the hero I am, I picked up the slack haha. As for this thread, Pants will be running it. If he's ever too busy, I'll just update it. Doubt it though since he's a pretty punctual and consistent guy.

How about breaking the 15-25, into 15-20 and 20-25?

The games that are in the 15-25 are generally, from my experience, a lot more indecisive on whether they can be definitively put into 15-20 or 20-25. When playing those games, most people can finish them in the lower or upper range depending on what they do. It's very broad, yes, but it gives the gamer a better idea of what to expect. Tomb Raider Underworld, for example, can be done in 18 hours or so (w/ DLC), but I'm sure plenty of people might finish it in mid-to-upper 20s.

How about breaking the 15-25, into 15-20 and 20-25?

Yeah, there's no way dude. Some of those games can actually fluctuate from 15-25 depending on luck and player skill. Splitting it up would cause more arguments than anything. Just consider the list 1-10 is fast, 10-15 is medium, and 15-25 are the longer games on the list. These are just approximations though since people tend to claim to beating games faster than is feasible for a first time player on that game. The games may take you 2-5 hours longer than the list suggests, so be warned.

Check changelog for what I've added. If there's anything missing (such as boosting or collecting icons), let me know so I can add them ASAP. I left Ice Age in the under 5 as opposed to 5-10. Even though the challenges may be hard, having an extra hour to finish them (4 to just under 5) sounds like enough time to finish up a challenge in a kid's game. If I see a lot of contrasting views, I'll change it.

If I have read correctly Ghostbusters and Infernal each have a possible of 980 because of glitched achievements. If anyone can add insight that would be great.

Urgh so first Infernal doesn't stack and then you find out the game's got a glitched achievement? I'm most certainly not playing it then. :mad: