Yay Super Sonic is not an achievement

Teh Paralyzer

I remember playing this on gems collection and most of the battles after 2nd round were lost due to cheap move spams from computer. i dont think i even got up to round 9 lol. Oh well i got every other sonic game from retail and xbla on tag mite as well add this (except free riders i dont think i cn bring myself to play that).

I admit, I wouldn't have minded if this was an achievement, something actually challenging.

Win every round of every fight, including the first round against Metal Sonic and then in the second round of that fight, you activate hyper mode and then Metal Sonic becomes a joke. Which is beautiful considering how cheap he is :p

I admit I'm sad the achievements are piss easy but I just cannot wait to play this again!

Also the addition of Honey makes me soooo happy!

I am working on having every Sonic on my tag... completion is another story *cough*2006*cough*

Your not the only one, i am sure every Sonic fan is looking to do the same. Also go and complete Sonic 2006, i loved it and in my opinion it's very underrated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad there are more people here who enjoyed Sonic 06. I mean, it has a ton wrong with it, but I enjoyed it when it wasn't loading or being retarded. And glitches usually are funny to me, as opposed to discouraging. Depending.

I still need this, Sonic Adventure 2, Unleashed and both All-Star Racing games on my tag. Not bothering with Windows Phone versions and stuff. SA2 I am waiting out to see if another Dreamcast Collection comes out. No reason on not having the others other than playing/buying other games first.

Sonic 2006 is a horrifically unfinished game. Sometimes I pop it in just to mess around with the glitches. But I also think it would've been fantastic if it'd had an additional year of development time, and I can still enjoy the game even when playing it normally. Can't say the same for Unleashed, despite that game playing pretty much exactly as it was intended to...

It might not be an achievement, but I wonder if it's still required if you want to unlock Metal Sonic and Robotnik/Eggman as playable characters.

Numerous reports have said they were fully playable in this HD port without the need for hacking, but you certainly can't seem to get them as easily as Honey.