• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a long time since I've posted on here but I'm back with an xbox and xbox live and still have this game on vista/win 7, so happy to help people who need the cross platform achieve like I used to back in the day.

If I see any interest Ill try and set this up some time.

Laterz

Dark

I have already arranged a strict boosting session for games played on TA (trueachievements.com). We already have 9 people, but this is an open invite to a few more. We need a minimum of 8 to boost.

Basically the host quits the game once it starts and everyone gets credit for the game played. We then restart and repeat. 100 games played per class (human, orc, elf, troll), will take many hours of boosting, and perhaps 100's of hours if done legit. We will be able to get about 100 games played in 3 hours of boosting.

Either sign up at TA or send me a message via Xbox and I will send an invite, it will be an open party, so anyone is welcome to join.

It is starting at 18:00 PST today and will run for about 3 hours (or longer if we have more poeple). Only boosting games played, nothing else as this is extremely boring boosting session. We will start when we have 8, and quit when we have less than 8 people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

M4RC1SS L3ON4RD here.

3 For The Price Of 1 - Kill three enemies with one grenade.

Unstoppable - Kills ten enemies in a row without dieing.

Master Thief - Deliver artifact untouched despite heavy defence. (I think there needs to be 4 players on the opposite team surrounding the artifact delivery point and then for them not to shoot at me and me to just score it).

THERE THE THREE I NEED, If you can help me get those three achievements i will stay in the boosting lobby for a further two hours and do whatever anyone wants :) even give all my cash away to team members who want money for rocket kills or etc.

Message me on xbl: M4RC1SS L3ON4RD

Safe :)

if anyone is looking for more people for a boosting party, please add me. I bought this turkey of a game AGAIN to finish it, and I have no interest in playing public games again.

completed, thank goodness. F this game.

Edited by Fried Cola

• 2 weeks later...