Games with Odd Points [Archived]

Gun-Nut

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know almost everyone hates gamerscore that doesn't end in either 0 or 5, but I'm curious. Am I the only one who hates 5 G as well? I like my total to always have a nice, even 0 at the end. Since most games end in even gamerscore, having an uneven total to me means there's an imperfection in my list. (I'm a completionist btw if you couldn't tell) I also really hate it when a game's total ends in 5, like Fallout: New Vegas, or Borderlands 2.

I also want to get something else off my mind. Why is it so hard for a game to have 50 achievements? Most of the games I've played have about 49 or 47 achievements. Why not just make it 50? I know that PS3 throphy lists have one for getting everything else in the game, which could be the missing 50th for cross-platform games, but even Xbox exclusives like Halo end up one or two short of 50. I don't know, it just kinda bugs me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I know for sure Borderlands 2 and Fallout: New Vegas do, with all DLC of course. I think Star Wars: Force Unleashed 1 does too, and I think there's a Mass Effect game as well.

Thanks for the tips, but unfortunately I've completed those games already. They are kind of the reason why I'm stuck with a stupid 5 now :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The digital download game "Threes" for the Xbox One. Every achievement is an odd number (all are divisible by '3').

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/threes/achievements/

I second this! Holy man, I came here specifically just to recommend this game to people who need to even out their Gamerscore. I got 307:gsicon: in 5mins and am leaving the rest for if I ever need to even it out again. And it's only $6.99. Totally worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...